Autel Smart Controller V3
The Autel Smart Controller V3 has a super-bright 2000-nit screen, 4.5 hour battery life, 128GB internal memory and 8-core processor delivering the best viewing experience for a drone pilot.
Autel Smart Controller V3 Summary
- 2000nit Super-Bright Screen：The built-in display is twice as bright as the next leading competitor and 4 times brighter than a conventional cell phone screen. The 7.9-inch QHD display offers anti-glare coatings and provides clear visibility under direct sunlight.
- 4.5h Ultra-Long Battery Life: The 5800mAh Lithium-ion battery within lasts up to 4.5 hours in continuous use and supports 2-hour fast charging. The Smart Controller is ready to met your demands in aerial operation for those long days out in the field.
- 128GB Internal Memory: Ample internal storage has space for media and flight logs without the need for external storage.
- -20~40℃ Working Temperature: Bigger heatsinks allow the Smart Controller to operate with a wider temperature range, giving you a more stable, reliable operation in extreme environments without overheating or freezing.
- Customized OS System: The Smart Controller runs on a customized Android system and supports additional flexibility for third party system workflow by allowing users to download additional third party apps and can allows users create their own exclusive operating system.
- 8-core Processor: The Qualcomm 8-core processor can smoothly play 4K/60fps H.264 and 4K/60fps H.265 video.
Autel Smart Controller V3 in Detail
Supersharp, High Brightness Display
Smart Controller V3's bulit in display at 2000nit is 4 times brighter than a conventional cell phone screen and the 7.9 inch Ultra-HD (2048x1536) touch screen provides clear visibility under direct sunlight. Intergrated true tone technology dynamically adjusts the white balance of the display, delivering the best viewing experience for the pilot in any lighting enviroment.
SkyLink 2.0 Video Transmission
Smart Controller V3 supports 2.4GHz/5.8GHz/900MHz tri-band communication and can automatically frequency hop for maximum anti-interference capability. 2.7K 30p video resolution is available within 1km and 1080p HD image comes standard between its 1km-15km transmission range. * 900MHz is only supported in countries covered by FCC certification.
Extensive Battery Life
The 5800mAh lithium battery guarantees 4.5 hours of continuous work, and can be fully charged in 2 hours.
Premium Material, Rugged Design
The back of the controller is made from reinforced composites and is 3D laser engraved for improved ergonomics, grip, and durability.
Sleek and Portable
The Smart Controller weighs 1150g and comes with removable Command sticks and storage so it can be tucked into a carrying bag with ease.
HDMI, USB-A, and USB-C ports allow for live streaming with 4G/5G network modules. SMA connectors allows the antennas to be detachable and replaced or upgraded with SMA compatible third party devices.
Autel Smart Controller V3 Specifications
|Operating frequency||902-928MHz (FCC Only) 2.400-2.4835GHz 5.725-5.850GHz (non-Japan) 5.650-5.755GHz (Japan Only)|
|Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)||FCC：15km CE：8km|
|Supported Aircrafts||EVO II Pro V3 EVO II Dual 640T V3 EVO II RTK Series V3 EVO II Enterprise V3|
|Display screen||2048x1536 60fps|
|Dimensions||303×190×87mm (antennas folded) 303×273×87mm (antennas unfolded)|
|Weight||1150g (without protective case) 1250g (with protective case)|
|Operating time||~3 hours (Max. Brightness) ~4.5 hours (50% Brightness)|
|Charging time||90 minutes|
|Internal Storage||ROM 128GB|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃ to 40℃ (-4℉ to 104℉)|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.