Autel Smart Controller SE
The Autel Smart Controller SE combines the latest generation 8-core processor for HD image transmission with SkyLink 2.0 technology and features a 6.4-Inch OLED screen, removable battery and 15km transmission.
Autel Smart Controller SE Summary
Smart Controller SE comes with an 6.4-inch OLED touch screen and latest gen 8-core processor for HD image transmission. SkyLink 2.0 Transmission technology guarantees long-distance operations from up to 15km away and enhances anti-interference abilities with triple band frequency hopping. The customized Android system allows for additional flexibility with 3rd party apps and an IP43 rating ensures all weather performance.
6.4-Inch OLED Screen; 15km Transmission Range; Removable Battery; 3rd Party Apps; -10℃ to 40℃ Operating Temperature
High Resolution OLED Screen
The Autel Smart Controller SE comes with an 6.4" OLED 2340x1080 touch screen with exceptional touch sensitivity. The OLED's high contrast and 800 nit brightness makes the Smart Controller SE readable in most daylight conditions
SkyLink 2.0 Transmission Technology
Autel Smart Controller SE uses Autel's latest SkyLink 2.0 transmission technology, capable of QHD video within 1km and HD video up to 15km away. SkyLink 2.0 utilizes triple frequencies of 5.8Ghz, 2.4Ghz, and 900 Mhz for enhanced anti interference capabilities in urban environments. *900MHz is only applicable for FCC contries.
High Performance Hardware
Featuring Qualcomm 8-core processor, the Smart Controller SE comes with stronger computing capability while lowering power consumption. It is capable of decoding 4K videos and processing audios in high-fidelity. The supporting of Wi-Fi 5 protocol enables it to download third-party applications real fast.
3rd Party App Support
Smart Controller SE's Android system allows for the installation and customization of 3rd party Apps
Smart Controller SE supports livestreaming to a local monitor via the HDMI port or through 3rd party apps downloads
Fast/Swift Charging and Removable Batteries
Get up to 4 hours of non stop operation thanks to improved processing efficiency. The Smart Controller SE shortens charging time to 1.5 hours and supports quick battery swaps between missions.
Weather Sealed and Temperature Tolerant
Autel Smart Controller SE has an IP43 against dust and light rain. An operating temperature between -10c to 40c enhances reliablity of the Smart Controller SE in all seasons.
Lightweight and Portable
Coming in at 617g, the Smart Controller SE is light enough for all day carrying and removable joysticks are conveniently stowed in the backside for easy access
Autel Smart Controller SE comes with SMA compatible connectors, which allows for quick replacements or 3rd party upgrades.
HDMI, quick removable SD card, and USB-C ports solve all your broadcasting, charging, and transfer needs
Autel Smart Controller SE Specifications
|Operating frequency||902-928MHz (FCC Only) 2.400-2.4835GHz 5.725-5.850GHz (non-Japan) 5.650-5.755GHz (Japan Only)|
|Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)||FCC：15km CE：8km|
|Supported Aircrafts||EVO II Pro V3 EVO II Dual 640T V3 EVO II RTK Series V3 EVO II Enterprise V3|
|Display screen||2340x1080 60fps|
|Dimensions||226.3×137.7×31.5mm (antennas folded) 226.3×215.4×31.5mm (antennas unfolded)|
|Operating time||~2 hours (Max. Brightness) ~4 hours (50% Brightness)|
|Charging time||90 minutes|
|Internal Storage||ROM 128GB + expandable storage via micro-SD card|
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ to 40℃ (14℉ to 104℉)|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.