Autel EVO Nano Drone Premium Bundle White
This product is no longer available
The Autel EVO Nano Drone Premium Bundle White adds multi-chargers, a carry bag and additional batteries so you can fly longer to capture stabilised 4K video and 48MP stills with this pocket size aircraft.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Comprehensive premium kit for content creators who need to fly more before charging up their spare batteries
- Smart carry case holds your entire EVO Nano Drone set-up including the included accessories
- Built-in 3-axis gimbal captures smooth, steady video at up to 4K/30p in HDR quality
- Shoot high resolution 48 megapixel images from the 24mm effective lens with a fast f/2.8 aperture
- Flight time up to 28 minutes per battery in no wind as far as 16.8km and level 5 wind resistance
Autel EVO Nano Drone Premium Bundle White Summary
Super Sharp. Ultra Smooth.
The EVO Nano is equipped with a 48MP camera that can record ultra sharp 4K/30fps video. Paired with a three-axis mechanical gimbal to prevent vibration, the Nano provides everything you need to ensure your footage is smooth and stable no matter how rough the conditions.
- 4K HDR Video
- 48MP Photo
- 3-axis Gimbal
- 1/2" CMOS
Greatness In Your Grasp
At barely half a pound, the EVO Nano weighs about as much as an orange and fits almost anywhere — from the side pocket of your hiking pack to the palm of your hand.
Cinematic Shots With A Single Click
Create dramatic, professional-level shots at the touch of a button with four automatic shooting modes. Add a soundtrack and filters in the Autel Sky app to make your video even more epic, allowing you to produce unforgettable results whether you're a veteran pilot or completely new to the drone game.
MovieMaster: Quick And Easy Movies
- Easy Editing
- Quick Sharing
- Imaginative Templates
Apply your favorite templates from the Autel Sky app for quick and easy movie-making, allowing you to drastically reduce the tedious editing process so you can share your creations in minutes.
Fly Free — No Lags, No Limits
Fly farther while maintaining crisp, clear visuals with Autel SkyLink, our strongest image transmission system yet, which offers a transmission range of 6.2 miles, transmission quality of 2.7K/30FPS, and superior anti-interference capabilities, all while relaying stunning HD video.
Snap And Share In Seconds
Done shooting? Simply place your smartphone close to the Nano to upload photos and videos at a speedy rate of 160Mbps using the Autel Sky app.
SonarSound: Hear Everything
Record voices and ambient sounds on the ground through the remote control's built-in microphone, allowing you to bring your videos to life even when your drone is miles above.
Fly Safe With Advanced Obstacle Avoidance
The EVO Nano series is the first and only aircraft series of its size to offer an advanced obstacle avoidance system — making it the obvious choice for users looking to avoid crashes and preserve the life of their aircraft. With three-way binocular vision sensors that enable the drone to perceive obstructions in front of it, behind it, and below it, the Nano+ can easily brake to avoid collisions.
More Battery. More Time. More Creativity.
The EVO Nano can fly continuously for 28 minutes, which means plenty of time to experiment with creative angles and dream up inventive shots.
The premium bundle included with this Autel EVO Nano Drone ensures content creators can fly more before returning back to base and charging up their batteries, with a total of three 2250 mAh high capacity batteries included. You also get a multi charger, spare props and a smart carry case which fits everything neatly inside. Each battery will get you around 28 minutes of flight time and has a quick 90 minute recharge time. Flights are possible at up to 16.8km and you’ll still be able to continue in Level 5 winds.
The EVO Nano Drone itself is a mini marvel weighing in at just 249g, putting it in the A1 basic, low-risk flying category. This makes it ideal for photographers and content creators who travel or hike out to their destinations, where they’ll be able to shoot 48 megapixel images and 4K/30p video in either of the most popular H265/H264. Results are crisp and sharp thanks to a built-in 3-axis gimbal which stabilises footage from the 0.5-inch CMOS sensor, captured from the bright f/2.8 lens which has an effective 24mm focal width.
If you capture aerial stills and video content and are prone to flying for over 30 minutes or are away from AC for longer periods the Autel EVO Nano Drone Premium Bundle makes a compelling choice.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.