Atomos Zato Connect HD Livestream Monitor
The Atomos Zato Connect 5" Full HD Livestream Monitor makes it easy for anyone to crate amazing video content, using almost any HDMI camera or device to stream to Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube and more.
Atomos Zato Connect HD Livestream Monitor Summary
Now everyone can monitor, stream and engage with social platforms and video conferencing. ZATO CONNECT has been designed to act as a compact, easy-to-use gateway to ATOMOS Cloud Studio. The device supports nearly all HDMI and USB UVC sources to livestream to Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube, and other social sites, or can be used to create a webcam source for Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom, and other conferencing software.
The implementation of the AtomOS Lite software provides an intuitive and easy-to-use experience for new customers. The software includes all the essential tools, so it feels familiar for existing customers too. With a compact form factor, the SuperAtom IPS 5-inch (1000nit) display, Wi-Fi 5, USB-C, and Ethernet (via USB-C adapter) connectivity, as well as, NP-F battery or USB-C PD power options, ZATO CONNECT is an ideal companion for livestreaming in the field, the studio, or wherever else it travels.
- 5-inch Full HD Livestream Monitor with gateway to ATOMOS Cloud Studio
- Livestream directly to Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube, and more
- Transform HDMI and mirrorless cameras with plug-and-play UVC webcam out for meetings and presentations in Microsoft Teams, Skype, Slack, Zoom, and many others
- Connect almost any HDMI device up to 1080p60 or any USB webcam at up to 1080p30
- Mix audio levels from HDMI camera input, USB webcam & external mic/line inputs
- Add custom PNG overlay graphics to create lower thirds, logos, and watermarks
- Monitor Assist features including zoom 2x, 9 grid and extensive frame guides
- Stream, record, and output your program simultaneously, to get your content online without limitation
- Playback pre-recorded content “as live” via network streaming, UVC webcam, HDMI, or all at the same time
- 5-inch full HD, SuperAtom (1000nit) display for great visibility in even the brightest of locations
- Wi-Fi 5 and 1Gbe Ethernet (via included USB-C adapter) to share your work with the world
STREAM FROM ANYWHERE
Livestreaming and high-quality video conferencing is made easy and accessible with ZATO CONNECT. With support for HDMI and USB UVC cameras or video sources, the device is equipped with Wi-Fi 5, Gigabit Ethernet (via USB-C), and the ability to join cellular hotspots, everyone can stream to Facebook Live, Twitch, and YouTube, or create high-quality video for Microsoft Teams, Slack, and Zoom from anywhere.
Anyone can setup a livestream (using ATOMOS Cloud Studio) and create high-value video content with the easy-to-use ZATO CONNECT. The 5-inch touchscreen display can be used to switch between sources and monitor the outgoing program stream. The device is compact enough to mount on a DSLR or mirrorless camera rig. It’s equally at home next to a PC, Mac computer, or gaming console. Streaming has never been easier and ZATO CONNECT is the ideal, all-in-one solution.
While incredibly compact, the ZATO CONNECT lives up to its name. Featuring input and output ports for both HDMI and USB UVC, the device can transform the output from a wide array of video equipment into a livestream or webcam source. The 3.5mm audio jack can also be used to add microphone or line sources and the ZATO CONNECT can be used to mix them with embedded audio from HDMI or USB UVC.
GO LIVE OR AS LIVE!
Each livestream can be recorded as local H.264 backup to an SD card. With the ability to combine recorded sources with live content, it’s possible to take one of these recordings and stream the content “as live” with ZATO CONNECT. This opens lots of creative opportunities and adds value to any stream or video presentation.
GET YOUR AUDIO IN THE MIX
ZATO CONNECT includes an audio mixer, which can be used to adjust and combine audio signals from the 3.5mm analog input with the embedded audio from HDMI and USB UVC sources. Each channel can be adjusted independently and mixed down to a single stereo track for a livestream, recording, or video presentation.
AN ESSENTIAL TOOLKIT
Whether it’s configuring streams, switching between sources, recording, playback, mixing audio, or adding effects, AtomOS Lite on the ZATO CONNECT makes it all a breeze. The software features a number of key tools including overlay effects, image zoom, and frame guides that will help add value to every stream or video conference.
CREATE AN IDENTITY
Whether through a livestream or virtual meeting, video has become an everyday part of all our lives. Today businesses, influencers, entrepreneurs, houses of worship, and educators all use video to establish an identity or reinforce a brand. Compelling content can make a difference and help emphasize branding, core messages, or even empower sponsorship opportunities. Applying graphic overlays to streams or watermarking recorded content is easy with ZATO CONNECT.
What's in the box
- ZATO CONNECT
- 2x Wi-Fi Antennas with black caps
- 5x Antenna coloured caps: White/Red/Yellow/ Black/Green
- 2x Antenna Top Caps
- 2x Antenna Mount Cover
- 1x USB-C to USB-C Cable
- 1x Antenna Storage Pouch
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x Screen Cloth
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.