Atomos Sumo 19" HDR/High Brightness Monitor Recorder
Atomos Sumo 19" HDR/High Brightness Monitor Recorder
The first production monitor that also records 4K 12bit Raw, 10bit ProRes/DNxHR, plus 1080p60 live switching and recording.
For the first time your on-set production monitors can be HDR capable and have recording capacity. Now every monitor is not only for high quality shot preview, it can record dailies, proxies or 4Kp60 masters and has playback controls away from the camera team on a high quality, calibrated 19in 1200nit 10-bit HDR screen.
Take Sumo into the studio to use as a HDR grading monitor. Simply connect with your grading software to take Log, PQ or HLG signals from your Mac/PC and instantly see colour accurate HDR in 10-bit quality with 10 stops of dynamic range.
Get HDR on set in realtime with on the fly Log to HDR and PQ/HLG playback complete with mission critical scopes such as waveform, focus peaking, false colour and vectorscope on the calibrated screen. Beyond monitoring, with up to 4Kp60 and 2Kp240 recording you can generate instant dailies and proxies direct to affordable and available SSD media.
The combined monitor-recorder in the larger 19" size gives focus pullers instant on set access to footage with focus peaking, 2:1/1:1 zoom and the ability to tag footage as XML files. The high bright 1200nit monitor, sturdy built-in armor aluminium alloy design and variety of mounting options makes it a go-anywhere, do-it-all monitor-recorder for focus pullers.
Clients and directors can see the amazing true-to-life nature of HDR in realtime away from the camera crew with precision mapping of Log from every camera maker and playback of PQ/HLG signals.
Full playback controls and XML tagging means that they can also review footage and even create an instant client lightweight ProResLT copy with baked in LUTs and audio onto affordable SSD media. You can also choose to view both Log and standard gamma images with or without LUTs applied. Toggle between different looks with ease in seconds.
In the studio the 19" Sumo becomes an affordable yet incredibly powerful HDR monitor. With 10 stops dynamic range, 10-bit processing and X-Rite calibration it will accept Log, PQ or HLG signals from your grading software and display HDR in all its glory.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Video Recorders & Monitors|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.