- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Atomos Shogun Connect
The Atomos Shogun Connect is an all-in-one device for HDR monitoring, RAW recording and live-streaming to social channels including Facebook Live and Youtube, as well as collaborative working with Frame.io.
Earn 1031 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Revolutionary all-in-one device for HDR monitoring, RAW recording, live-streaming and cloud workflows
- Bright 7-inch 2000nit monitor with built in video recording via HDMI and SDI up to 4Kp60
- Capture RAW via HDMI up to 8Kp30 / 4Kp120 and via SDI at 6Kp60 and 4K120p to Apple ProRes RAW
- Easily stream from virtually anywhere to social online services including Facebook Live, Twitch and YouTube
- Fully integrated Frame.io Camera to Cloud (C2C) device which supports collaborative projects
Atomos Shogun Connect Summary
With the Atomos Shogun Connect content creators and filmmakers gain an all-in-one device, which provides HDR monitoring, RAW recording, live-streaming and supports cloud workflows. Stream to social channels including Facebook Live, Twitch and YouTube with your connected pro cinema camera, mirrorless camera or DSLR. Built-in connectivity is provided by a host of options from Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth LE and USB C or by joining cellular hotspots to stream from virtually anywhere. You can also collaborate to other HDMI and SDI equipped cameras through fully integrated Frame.io for Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Revolutionary all-in-one device for HDR monitoring, RAW recording and live-streaming
- Stream from anywhere with a loop through 12G SDI IN and OUT with SDI RAW support and multiple device support
- 7" 2000nit monitor with built in video recording via HDMI and SDI up to 4Kp60
- Capture RAW via HDMI at up to 8Kp30 / 4Kp120 and via SDI at 6Kp60 and 4K120p to Apple ProRes RAW
- Supports most camera industry standard gamma
- Stream to social online services including Facebook Live, Twitch and YouTube
- Fully integrated Frame.io Camera to Cloud (C2C) device
- Simultaneous record of Hero ProRes RAW, ProRes or DNxHR/HD with matched H.265 Proxy
- Creates matching hero Apple ProRes, ProRes RAW, Avid DHxHR/HD and proxy HEVC (H.265) files simultaneously
Atomos Shogun Connect in More Detail
First ever all-in-one device for HDR monitoring, RAW recording and streaming.
The Shogun Connect is more than a video recorder and monitor, with a brighter screen and multiple recording options and is the first fully integrated product in the CONNECT range. It combines HDR monitoring, RAW recording, and cloud workflows and includes a loop through 12G SDI IN and OUT interface with SDI RAW support included and send a signal to multiple devices.
ATOMOS AirGlu™ wireless sync timecode technology enables direct, long-range communication between devices, multiple power options to accommodate a variety of long range on-set scenarios. You’ll also find Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth LE, and USB C to ensure flexible, all-round connectivity. The Shogun Connect transforms professional cinema, mirrorless, and DSLR cameras into fully connected devices that support a range of advanced cloud-based workflows.
Livestream from virtually anywhere
Shogun Connect supports live-streaming to a range of online services including, Facebook Live, Twitch, and YouTube. With Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, and the ability to join cellular hotspots all built-in, the Shogun Connect helps filmmakers, streamers and video content producers reach their audience from anywhere.
Create cloud-based collaborations
Shogun Connect is a fully integrated Frame.io Camera to Cloud (C2C) device. Through support of HDMI and SDI equipped cameras, the device offers advanced online workflows and remote collaboration to many more filmmakers, streamers, and video content creators. With Frame.io for Adobe Creative Cloud now part of the Creative Cloud subscription, even more filmmakers will have access to cloud-based workflows.
Shogun Connect enables filmmakers, streamers, and video content producers of every kind to record, monitor, and share their work with an audience from anywhere, easily, and seamlessly.
Dual record feature
C2C brings the domains of production and post closer together, enabling new ways for remote teams to collaborate. The dual record feature of the Shogun Connect creates matching “hero” Apple ProRes, ProRes RAW, Avid DHxHR/HD and “proxy” HEVC (H.265) files simultaneously. Proxy files can also be uploaded during capture using ATOMOS progressive transfer technology so that these files are available in the cloud as soon as recording stops.
Easy camera connections through SDI and HDMI
The 7-inch Shogun Connect features a new, brighter HDR screen and comprehensive range of built-in interfaces including, loop through 12G SDI IN and OUT for SDI RAW and HDMI to support an expansive range of professional cinema, DSLR and mirrorless cameras. The device also features ATOMOS AirGlu™ technology which enables direct, long-range communication between devices and provides a wireless timecode lock.
Whats in the box
- Atomos Shogun Connect
- International Power supply
- 7" protective Pouch
- AtomX SSDmini Handle
- MasterCaddy III with screws
- Wifi Antenna with Black caps
- RF antenna
- Antenna storage Pouch
- 3.5mm audio jack to jack cable
- Antenna coloured caps
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
The Atomos Shogun Connect is a revolutionary all-in-one device, which offers more features than a traditional video monitor/recorder. It delivers a 16:9, 7-inch super-bright 2000nit screen with 325 PPI in 10-Bit, with Rec709 gamma support and a comprehensive colour pipeline to support all major camera manufacturers gamma logs. These include Sony SLog3, Canon Clog3, Arri, Olympus OM-Log400, Panasonic Vlog, Nikon N-Log and FujiFilm Flog amongst many more. The Shogun Connect can record in multiple formats including RAW at up to 8Kp30 / 4Kp120 and to Apple ProRes RAW, for industry-leading video recording.
You can livestream from virtually anywhere with built-in Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet and by joining cellular hotspots using just about any video camera with HDMI and SDI. Supported services include Facebook Live, Twitch, and YouTube and the Atomos Shogun Connect is also integrated with the rapidly growing Frame.io for Adobe Creative Cloud. This allows collaboration between filmmakers, content creators and vloggers with remote live view. If you’re in the market for a monitor/recorder with exceptional screen quality, together with advanced connectivity, streaming and remote collabs, this is the singular best option today.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.