Atomos AtomX UltraSync One
The Atomos AtomX UltraSync One features LTC Timecode and Genlock for camera and audio, combining 25 hour battery life with long range reliability and can be configured as a transmitter timecode server or receiver client.
Atomos AtomX UltraSync One Summary
Super compact. Lightweight. The flexibility to configure as a transmitter timecode server or as a receiver client device. The battery life allows a run time to easily last the longest shooting day. Integrating the most features to enable advanced timecode and sync options for multicamera workflows. UltraSync ONE is the smallest and most cost-effective, RF-powered wireless timecode and genlock/wordclock solution on the market.
- LTC Timecode & Genlock for camera & audio
- Long range reliability
- 25 hour battery life
FULL SYNC POWER - MINIATURIZED
The UltraSync ONE is small in size, but rich in features: highly accurate, wireless timecode, genlock and word clock all in one product. Configure UltraSync ONE as a timecode transmitter or receiver. Set the transmitter to generate timecode internally, or to follow external timecode. You can even use the SYNC port for a second LTC, genlock or word clock output. Or alternatively jam to house timecode or an OB truck. The UltraSync ONE can provide timecode to any device with an LTC input, and can also record mic level audio timecode onto a spare audio track for those that don’t.
LONG RANGE RELIABILITY
The uncongested sub GHz RF network guarantees completely accurate synchronisation with a range of up to 200m. Outside of that, receiving devices will free-run reliability, until they are back within range of the transmitting unit. This two-way RF communication not only makes UltraSync ONE a highly reliable timecode solution, it also opens up the added ability to monitor and control units using the Timecode Systems’ BLINK Hub app when in timecode receive mode to a transmitting Timecode Systems’ :pulse or Atomos AtomX SYNC module with Ninja V.
THE POWER OF 25 HOUR BATTERY LIFE
With 25 hours battery life from a single charge - that’s with RF, genlock and the OLED display all running at full capacity – the UltraSync ONE is guaranteed to last a full shooting day. And even with all this extra power, it’s still unbelievably small and light.
A SMARTER SOLUTION
UltraSync ONE brings new levels of portability, versatility and ease of use to wireless timecode synchronisation, with compact proportions, a 128 x 32 high resolution OLED display, professional locking miniature DIN connectors for timecode IN/OUT and Genlock OUT, a USB C Connector for firmware updates and battery charging, and concealed internal diversity antennas all built in.
SIMPLE SETUP. MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
Whether you’re working in a multicamera environment with timecode and genlock, need a solution for your VR rig or are using DSLRs, UltraSync ONE can adapt to fit your workflow - it’s the most versatile solution available. The RF network allows for complete workflow flexibility, with no restrictions on what combination of products are used - sync multiple UltraSync ONE units with each other or combine them into a wider timecode network using other Timecode Systems products. The Atomos AtomX SYNC module works on the same RF network, allowing you to bring wireless timecode sync to Ninja Vs, alongside other cameras and sound recorders on set.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.