Atomos AtomX Ninja V Cage by SmallRig
This product is no longer available
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
The Atomos AtomX 5" Ninja V Cage by SmallRig is a formfitting exoskeleton with NATO rails on the top and bottom. The bottom rails let you mount the cage on supports such as SmallRig articulating arms with NATO clamps which come in many lengths, including very short ones. The 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads and ARRI locating holes are provided across the top and bottom. The cage secures to the monitor with an included 1/4"-20 screw on the top and two M3 screws on the left side. An HDMI cable clamp is supplied and an optional second one is supported (SmallRig 1693). The cage features neck strap slots and attachment points for the Atomos Ninja V Sun Hood Frame. The design of the cage also allows for a 2.5" Atomos Master Caddy II Drive to be attached to the Ninja V.
- NATO Rails on Top and Bottom
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Mounting Threads
- Anti-Twist ARRI Locating Holes
- HDMI Cable Clamp Included
- Atomos Ninja V Sun Hood Frame Support
- Neck Strap Slots
- Fits Master Caddy II Attached to Monitor
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.