ASUS ProArt Display PA32UCR-K 32-Inch 4K HDR Professional Monitor
The ASUS ProArt Display PA32UCR-K is a 32-Inch 4K HDR Professional Monitor, which features mini LEDs for 1,000 cd/m2 peak brightness and renders accurate colour using Quantum-dot technology.
- Large 32” professional 4K HDR monitor with extremely accurate colour ideal for video editing, colour grading and graphics
- Harnesses Quantum-dot technology to render 99.5% Adobe RGB, 98% DCI-P3 and 100% sRGB colour space
- Bright 1,000 cd/m2 peak brightness with mini LED technology and 576 zones of local dimming control
- Pre-calibrated for industry-leading colour fidelity and a wide colour gamut, ideal for photo and video editing
- USB-C provides data transfers and up to 80W Power Delivery to external devices
ASUS ProArt Display PA32UCR-K 32-Inch 4K HDR Professional Monitor Summary
Designed for content creators, videographers, cinematographers, graphics and colourists is the ASUS ProArt Display PA32UCR-K 32-Inch 4K HDR Professional Monitor. This high-end calibrated computer monitor features Smart HDR technology, which supports HLG and HDR-10 multiple HDR formats and offers a 1,000 cd/m2 peak brightness with mini LED technology.
The ProArt Display PA32UCR-K monitor takes viewing to next-level status thanks to a host of exclusive features and renders extremely accurate colour using Quantum-dot technology.
- Professional 32-inch 4K HDR Monitor
- 4K HDR display with mini-LED backlight and 1,000 cd/m2 peak brightness
- 99.5% Adobe RGB, 98% DCI-P3 and 100% sRGB colour space for exceptional colour fidelity using Quantum-dot technology
- Support for multiple HDR formats (HDR-10, HLG) presents lifelike experience and flexibility
- World-leading delta-E <1 colour difference and ASUS ProArt Hardware Calibration technology for colour-accuracy optimisation, uniformity and colour profile write-back
- USB-C supports DisplayPort signal, data transfers and up to 80W Power Delivery to external devices via one cable
- X-rite i1 Display Pro included
ASUS ProArt Display PA32UCR-K 32” 4K HDR Monitor in More Detail
Large Screen HDR Support
The ASUS ProArt Display PA32UCR-K is a 32-inch 4K HDR monitor designed for discerning content creators, videographers, cinematographers and colourists. Peak brightness of 1,000 nits and mini-LED backlighting, enabling 576 zones of local dimming control and support for multiple HDR formats, With quantum dot technology, support for the DCI-P3, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and Adobe RGB colour spaces, together with a rich selection of connectivity, ProArt Display PA32UCR-K delivers an exceptional image that takes the viewing experience to the next level.
Enjoy a wide-viewing angle IPS with 1,000 nits peak brightness, supporting Quantum Dot technology provides an entire spectrum of colours to play with. Support 98% DCI-P3, 99.5% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB, 100% Rec. 709 and 87% Rec.2020 colour spaces for video editing and post-production.
Perfect for all types of creators
- Graphic Design - Take advantage of ProArt Preset to quick check different colour space and ProArt Palette delivers flexible colour adjustment.
- Cinematography - The 32-inch mini-LED backlit 4K panel offers higher luminance and deeper black hues for exceptional colour contrast and accurate reproduction of HDR content.
- Colourists - Factory pre-calibration ensures industry-leading colour fidelity, and a wide colour gamut and Delta E < 1 colour difference ensures outstanding colour accuracy.
Extremely fine details
Mini-LED backlight technology uses smaller LEDs to provide up to three times the number of LEDs, compared to a conventional panel of a similar size. The densely packed mini LEDs enable increased granularity and brightness. Plus, individual backlight control across an astounding 576 zones ensures higher luminance and deep dark colours to deliver unmatched contrast and accurate reproduction of HDR content.
Deep blacks and bright whites
A peak brightness of 1000 nits allows for outstanding contrast between the deepest blacks and gleaming whites, resulting in a rich and lifelike viewing experience.
Enjoy a vivid HDR experience
ASUS Smart HDR Technology
Exclusive ASUS Smart HDR technology enables ProArt Display PA32UCR-K to support HLG and HDR-10 multiple HDR formats
HLG allows users to view and create material for broadcast and satellite TV platforms such as BBC iPlayer, Japan NHK TV, and DirecTV.
HDR-10 support ensures compatibility with existing streaming video services and a growing list of HDR-enabled games.
Multiple PQ Curves
ASUS ProArt Displays support multiple HDR-10 curves, including PQ Hard Clip, PQ Optimised and PQ Basic, which can cover all content creation needs.
- PQ Hard Clip - Preserves PQ curve till displaying maximum luminance with accuracy. Any luminance higher than display maximum will be mapped to display maximum.
- PQ Optimised - Reproduce accurate gradations corresponding to maximum brightness of the monitor. Deliver the optimised HDR performance of this display.
- PQ Basic - Present general HDR performance.
HDR Preview enables a direct camera-to-monitor connection to view captured HDR content with its full tonal range. It also works within most video editing software platforms, providing accurate simulations of the final output for an easier, more streamlined editing experience.
Industry‑Leading Colour Fidelity
Factory pre-calibration using a new three-scale process guarantees industry-leading colour fidelity. The display also undergoes stringent testing using ASUS advanced grayscale tracking technology to ensure smoother colour gradations, better uniformity and exceptional colour accuracy with a Delta E (ΔE) < 1 colour difference value for the sRGB and Adobe RGB colour spaces. Each grayscale level is also carefully measured and set to ensure compliance with the precise DICOM standard.
Truest Colour, Flexible Calibration
Saved colour parameter profiles
ASUS ProArt Calibration technology saves all colour parameter profiles on the ProArt monitor’s internal scaler IC chip, instead of on the PC. The saved profiles can be easily activated via the hotkey on the monitor.
The monitor can be calibrated and the look-up table subsequently rewritten, allowing users to connect it to devices with different operating systems or applications without needing to adjust settings. Signal distortion between the IC and the LCD optical spectrum is also reduced.
ProArt Calibration 2.0
Integrated ASUS ProArt Calibration 2.0 enables swift and easy adjustments to maintain the colour accuracy of ASUS ProArt monitors. It offers SDR and HDR calibration with adjustable brightness, colour gamut, colour temperature and other parameters to ensure consistent and precise colours.
Additionally, ProArt Calibration 2.0 can re-calibrate each colour gamut mode and write back into each ProArt Preset mode.
ProArt displays are compatible with most major calibrators, including those from X-Rite, Datacolour and Klein. They also work seamlessly with Calman and Light Illusion ColourSpace CMS professional hardware calibration software* for fast, easy calibration.
*Calman and Light Illusion ColourSpace CMS software are not included with ProArt PA32UCR-K.
*3rd Party software support will be ready in Q2 2022
Streamlined, Efficient Workflows
Connect to Your Workflow
HDMI(v2.0) x 3, DisplayPort 1.2, Full Function USB-C and a USB hub enable convenient connections to a desktop, Blu-ray player, control panel or additional display with zero hassle. The integrated USB-C port supports data transfers, DisplayPort signal and also support 80W power delivery.
Diverse viewing options
Picture-by-Picture (PbP) mode
View two to four different settings simultaneously by placing multiple input sources onscreen side-by-side; and configure each individual window's colour settings with sRGB, Adobe RGB, DCI-P3, Rec. 2020, User Mode 1 or User Mode 2.
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode
Easily place your second input source in a window in one corner of the display.
A comfortable viewing position is always easy to achieve with ASUS ProArt Display. With an ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments provide comfortable viewing and usage experiences. The ability to pivot the screen clockwise or counterclockwise 90 degrees for use in portrait mode comes in handy when working with long documents, coding or website browsing. Furthermore, the VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space.
Caring for Your Eyes
ASUS Flicker-Free technology ensures a more comfortable viewing experience by reducing on-screen flicker to minimise eye strain, headaches and eye fatigue that can occur when spending long hours in front of a display. Exclusive ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology protects your eyes from harmful blue light emissions with four blue-light filter settings that are easily accessed through the on-screen menu via the hotkey.
What’s in the box
- ProArt Display PA32UCR-K
- Colour pre-calibration report
- DisplayPort cable
- HDMI cable
- Power cord
- Quick release stand
- Quick start guide
- USB-C cable
- Warranty Card
- Welcome Card
- X-rite i1 Display Pro Calibrator
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.