Asus ProArt Display PA329C 32-Inch 4K HDR Monitor
The Asus ProArt DisplayPA329C 32-Inch 4K HDR Monitor is designed for graphics professionals, delivering exceptionally wide 100% Adobe RGB colour gamut for accurate and brilliant colours with a wide viewing angle.
Asus ProArt Display PA329C 32-Inch 4K HDR Monitor Summary
- 4K HDR Professional Monitor - 32-inch
- 4K, HDR-10, VESA DisplayHDR 600, 98% DCI-P3, 100% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB, 84% Rec. 2020, Hardware Calibration
- 32-inch 4K IPS monitor with an astonishing 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio (ASCR) and a wide, 178° viewing angle
- VESA DisplayHDR 600 certified HDR-10 presents lifelike experience
- Exceptional wide colour gamut technology provides 98% DCI-P3, 100% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB and 84% Rec. 2020, colour space, pre-calibrated for excellent colour accuracy (ΔE < 2)
- ASUS ProArt™ Calibration technology features a 14-bit look-up table (LUT), uniformity compensation and the ability to save colour profiles on the monitor
- I/O ports: DP over USB-C™ with 60W Power Delivery, DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.0 hub
ProArt PA329C Professional Monitor Extreme clarity, superior contrast
The ASUS ProArt™ PA329C 4K UHD HDR professional monitor delivers accurate and brilliant colour reproduction and is designed for graphics professionals. PA329C is ideal for high-end video editing, thanks to a wide colour gamut of 100% Rec.709 and 100% Adobe RGB for exceptional colour fidelity. Up to 600 nits of brightness and VESA DisplayHDR 600 certified provides lifelike experience. ProArt PA329C features USB-C™ port supports data transfers, DisplayPort and also support 60W power delivery. Advanced ProArt™ calibration technology and factory pre-calibrated to ensures outstanding colour accuracy. With Windows- and Mac OS-certified, PA329C is ideal for photographers, colourists, graphic designers, and film editors.
A brighter, more lifelike viewing experience
ProArt PA329C features 32-inch 4K HDR panel with 138 pixels per inch (PPI) to give you four times the pixel density and up to 300% more onscreen space than similarly-sized Full HD displays. VESA DisplayHDR 600 certified HDR-10 enhance the contrast between the brightest and darkest parts of an image and HDR technology delivers exceptional onscreen clarity and detail.
Wide Colour Gamut Technology
ProArt™ PA329C has a wide colour gamut so you have an entire spectrum of colours to play with. Wide colour gamut Technology provides 98% DCI-P3, 100% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB and 84% Rec.2020 colour spaces for video editing and production. On top of that, IPS display technology gives you wide viewing angles so there's no colour shift, even when you're viewing PA329C from extreme positions.
High Colour Fidelity for Truly Expressive Hues
Revel in pure, expressive hues thanks to accurate, true-to-life colour reproduction. Each ProArt™ PA329C monitor is factory pre-calibrated to guarantee industry-leading colour accuracy, so your images are accurately reproduced onscreen, allowing you to see exactly how your work is going to look when it's finished. PA329C also comes with 95% uniformity compensation to guard against brightness and chroma (colour) fluctuations on different parts of the screen.
ASUS ProArt™ Calibration Technology
Whether you're using a desktop, laptop, or Mac, ASUS ProArt™ Calibration Technology offers colour accuracy tuning and uniformity compensation to make things easy when it's time to recalibrate your display's brightness and colour consistency.
(calibrator is not included in the package)
The USB-C That Does It All
ProArt™ PA329C gives you unparalleled compatibility with most multimedia devices. It's USB-C™, DisplayPort and HDMI ports. The integrated USB-C™ port supports data transfers, DisplayPort and also support 60W power delivery. ProArt PA329C also serves as a USB hub, meaning that when you connect to it via USB-C (using C to C cable, or C to A cable), and your device gains access to whatever peripherals are connected to the USB ports.
ProArt Preset can set the colour gamut and HDR curves. PA329C provides 9 modes (Standard Mode / sRGB Mode / Adobe RGB Mode / DCI-P3 Mode / DICOM Mode / Rec.709 Mode / HDR_PQ Rec2020 / User Mode1 / User Mode2) and features ASUS Smart HDR technology provides multiple PQ curves (PQ600, PQ Basic and PQ Optimised) to fit your needs, whether you‘re filming or photography, you can quick switch and match your needs easily.
Keep accuracy, Preserves PQ curve till displaying maximum luminance with accuracy. Any luminance higher than display maximum will be mapped to display maximum.
- PQ Basic
Present HDR performance of general HDR supported displays.
- PQ Optimised
Reproduce accurate gradations corresponding to maximum brightness of the monitor. Deliver the optimised HDR performance of this display.
Picture-in-Picture & Picture-by-Picture
Built-in Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and Picture-by-Picture (PbP) functionality lets you view content from multiple 4K UHD sources simultaneously, along with the ability to switch between them, including audio, easily.
- Picture-by-Picture (PbP) mode
Place two input sources side by side onscreen, and you can configure each individual window's colour settings with Adobe RGB, sRGB, Rec. 709, DCI-P3, User Mode 1, and User Mode 2 modes to see the differences between them.
- Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode
Places your second input source in a window in one corner of the display.
QuickFit Virtual Scale
Save time and work smarter with ASUS QuickFit Virtual Scale. It provides you with an onscreen grid overlay so you can align and preview documents in their actual sizes prior to printing. There's also an intuitive 5-way navigation joystick so you can easily access and switch OSD settings on the onscreen menu.
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care technology
Ultra-low Blue Light Monitor
The TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Blue Light Filter protects you from harmful blue light, and you can easily access its four different filter settings via a hotkey. ProArt™ PA329C has undergone stringent performance tests and has been certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels.
It's time to say goodbye to those tired, strained eyes. ProArt™ PA329C features TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free technology to reduce flicker for a comfortable viewing experience. This technology helps minimise instances of eyestrain and other damaging ailments, especially when you spend long, countless hours in front of a display watching favourite videos.
With ProArt™ PA329C, a comfortable viewing position is always within reach thanks to its slim profile and ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments. It's versatile too, the Auto Rotation function adjusts the orientation of the content when you pivot the display into Portrait mode - handy when working with websites or longer documents.
In the box:
- Colour pre-calibration report
- DisplayPort cable
- HDMI cable
- Power cord
- Quick release stand
- Quick start guide
- USB-C cable
- USB-C to A cable
- Warranty Card
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.