Arrilite 750 Plus 3 Light Kit with Wheeled Case
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: I355000
Earn 2162 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Introducing the improved and redesigned ARRI portable fixture, the ARRILITE 750 Plus, which has taken over from the former ARRI open-faced light, the ARRILITE 800/1000.
The reduced diameter of the new ARRILITE 750 Plus enables usage of the 4-leaf barndoor and scrims designed for the ARRI 650 Plus, which is therefore ideally partnered with the ARRILITE 750 Plus in a kit, as they share the same accessories.
The new ARRILITE 750 Plus accessory holder provides a stable mount for scrims and the barndoor, while also incorporating fittings that permit the Chimera Video PRO Plus S to be fitted directly, without an additional speedring.
The housing consists of two parts, which are connected by a bayonet cap. In order to change the bulb, the rear part is easily disconnected without any need for tools. To open the light, the user pushes the release slide on the handle and turns the whole...
INCLUDED IN BOX
- 3x Arrilite 750 Plus Incl. 4-Leaf barndoor
- 3x Lighting stand AS-01 050MKA
- 3x Lamp 750W
- 1x Case 3 Lampheads, without Wheels
- 1x Scrim Set
- 1x Filter Pack
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.