Aputure LS 600d Pro LED Video Light
The LS 600d Pro is the latest and brightest flagshiplight in the Aputure Light Storm COB product line.
Its immensely bright 600W COB LED output positions the 600d Pro as one of the brightest point source LEDs on the market. With only a 720W Max Power Draw, this light is able to approach the brightness of 1200W HMIs at only a fraction of their total energy consumption, allowing you to power more than one from a single household circuit.
In addition, the 600d Pro takes advantage of the lower power consumption requirements of LEDs compared to hot lights, allowing it to draw power from both V & Gold Mount cinema batteries. Its multi-voltage battery plates make it compatible with 14.4V, 26V, and 28.8V batteries, for a wide variety of power options. The 600d Pro’s battery plates also include revolutionary charging functionality, giving the LS 600d Pro the ability to refill batteries when plugged into AC power between scenes. The control box is also capable of accepting 48V (15A) DC power via 3-pin XLR, allowing it to be powered via external battery power stations or block batteries.
The LS 600d Pro’s weather-resistant design renders it capable of withstanding inclement weather conditions like light rain and water spray.
- 29,300+ lux @ 3m with the F10 Fresnel.
- 8,500+ lux @ 3m with the Hyper-Reflector.
- Comparable to a 1200W HMI or Joker 800.
- 0-100% Stepless Brightness Control.
- CRI≥96, TLCI≥96, SSI (D55): 72
- Dust & Light Rain Weather-Resistant.
- Multiple Control Methods.
- Dual Battery Plate Power Supply Supports Multiple Voltages at Half or Full Power.
- Can Achieve Half Output with 2x V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries.
- Can Achieve Max Power with 2x V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries.
- Can Charge V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries When Plugged into AC Power.
- Supports 48V DC Input Power @ 15A.
- Optimized LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector for Increased Output.
- Accepts Bowens Mount Light Modifiers.
- Curved, Handbrake-Locking Yoke with 360° Rotation.
- Dual Junior/Baby Pin for Easy Mounting.
- Separate Control Box for a Lighter Lamp Head.
- 6m Weatherproof Locking Neutrik Power Cable.
- Built-in Lightning Clamp Quick Release Plate.
- 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve.
- 8 Built-in Lighting FX.
- 1x LS 600d Pro Lamp Head
- 1x LS 600d Pro Control Box
- 1x LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector
- 1x LS 600 Series 5-pin Weatherproof Head Cable (3m)
- 1x Neutrik powerCON AC Power Cable (6m)
- 1x VA-Remote RC1+
- 1x Lightning Clamp
- 1x LS 600d Pro Rolling Carrying Case
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.