Ansmann Li-Ion Canon BP 511
The Ansmann Li-Ion Canon A-Can BP 511 Battery Pack is a high quality spare or replacement for the original Canon BP 511 compatible with a wide range of cameras and comes with a five year warranty.
Ansmann Li-Ion Canon A-Can BP 511 Battery Pack Summary
This is a high quality replacement battery for Canon BP 511, which is the perfect power source for your camera. Whether as a spare battery or as an inexpensive replacement camera battery for your original batteries – with the quality battery from ANSMANN you will certainly not miss a theme or a snapshot.
The high capacity and extra-long life of the ANSMANN batteries will allow you to enjoy energy-intensive technology for a long time. The integrated protection circuit provides comprehensive protection against overload, over-voltage and short-circuits. In addition to the excellent price-performance ratio, the battery also impresses with its fitting accuracy.
Of course, the battery pack can be charged with any conventional and with the original battery charger.
Canon EOS 5D/ 10D/ 20D/ 300D/ 30D/ 40D/ 50D, Powershot G 1/ G 2/ G 3/ G 5/ G 6, Powershot Pro 1/ Pro 90/ IS, Canon MV30/ MV30i/MV300i/ MV400/ MV400i/ MV430i/ MV450i/ MV500/ MV500i/ MV530i/ MV550i/ MV590/ MV600i/ MV630i/ MV650i/ MV700 / MV700i/ MV730i/ MV
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Batteries|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.