Angelbird SSD2GO PKT XT 1TB Graphite Grey
Our lives are busier than ever. And whether we are working, creating, or just having fun, it seems like we are always on the move. The technology we carry with us - those indispensable devices that go where we go - must be rugged, reliable, and easy to take along. And a touch of style never hurts.
Hard To Take Your Eyes Off
Designed and manufactured in Austria to demanding specs, the SSD2GO PKT XT delivers award-winning Angelbird quality, power, and style in a pocket-size device that is a perfect match for your on-the-go life.
(Reddot Award Winner 2016)
Do More, Do It Instantly
Whether you are working, creating or just having fun, your media and data are where you are, with blazing speeds of up to 1 GB/s.
TRIM 2 GO
With TRIM 2 GO, Angelbird introduces the foundation to ensure that your portable SSD2GO will always perform and stay alive for endless hours of creating, working and enjoying.
Merges With Your Mobile Workflow
With USB 3.1 Type-CTM, 10Gb/s the SSD2GO PKT XT is fully compatible with the standard of the future and ensures that your mobile workflow will shine with hassle-free USB Type-C, Type-A and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity.
Its low power draw means high compatibility - with everything from computers to televisions, car stereos, mobile devices, tablets, and more.
Fights The Bad
To protect your valuable data, the SSD2GO PKT XT fights impact, dust, splash water, high temperature electrical shocks, X-rays and magnetic fields with ease. Its Solid Connect interface logic is another feature you are going to love.
- Read up to 1 GB/s
- Write up to 900 MB/s
- Shock, dust, splash water, and temperature proof
- ESD & overload protection
- Free engraving
- 1TB capacity
- X-ray & magnetic proof
- Stable Stream
- Mac Windows Linux Android
- USB 3.1 Gen2, 10 Gb/s - compatible with USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 3
- Solid Connect
- TRIM support
- 3-year limited warranty
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Hardware|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.