Angelbird Match Pack for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Grey
This product is no longer available
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Angelbird MP-PCC4K-512EK256C (AB-MPPCC4K512EK256C ) Match Pack for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K 512GB SSD 2 GO PKT and 256GB CFast. Angelbird have created a Match Pack that uses the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K's innovative USB-C expansion port and the camera's option to record on CFast 2.0 cards as well. The massive bandwidth of the USB-C expansion port lets you hook up an external SSD to record high-quality lossless 12-bit RAW or even high frame rates at 60 frames per second in 4K and, hence, makes significantly longer recording times possible. And you know best that this can be important when shooting. The CFast 2.0 card lets you capture 12-bit RAW at all supported frame rates.
Additionally, when you're done filming, you can use the same drives for editing and post-production, because the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K includes a full version of the DaVinci Resolve Studio software.
Before we release any new Match Pack, we run numerous tests with the camera we...
INCLUDED IN BOX
- 1x AV PRO CF 256 GB
- 1x SSD2GO PKT 512 GB
- 1x Type-A to Type-C cable
- 1x Type-C to Type-C cable
- Activation code for the full limited warranty and additional free software licenses and content
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.