Angelbird Match Pack for Canon EOS C200
- For the Canon EOS C200
- 512GB Storage Capacity
- 1 x 256GB CFast 2.0 Card
- 2 x 128GB SDXC Cards
- CFast 2.0: SATA III 6 Gb/s Interface
- SDXC: UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- CFast Sustained Read Speed: 550 MB/s
- CFast Sustained Write Speed: 400 MB/s
- SDXC Sustained Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- SDXC Sustained Write Speed: 260 MB/s
Designed for the Canon EOS C200, the 512GB Match Pack from Angelbird bundles one 256GB AV Pro CFast 2.0 card with two 128GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC cards.
The 256GB CFast 2.0 card has a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, sustained read speeds of up to 550 MB/s, sustained write speeds of up to 400 MB/s, Stable Stream technology, an over provisioning of ~7.6%, TRIM, EDC/ECC for data reliability, EMS protection, a built-in cache, SMART technology, an MTBF of two million hours, 10 years of data retention at 77°F, plus protection against magnets and x-rays, an operating shock resistance of 50 g, and an operating vibration resistance of 3.1 g.
The 128GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC cards feature sustained read speeds of up to 300 MB/s and sustained write speeds of up to 260 MB/s. Thanks to its V90 Video Speed Class rating, minimum write speeds of 90 MB/s are guaranteed. This card also features a built-in write protect switch, wear leveling, power management for low power usage, ECC protection, and water resistance.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for camera s that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Both types of media will record Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, and are protected with shock, dust, and temperature proofing. Included is a basICColor Mini Target, plus a media pouch that can hold four CFast or Compact Flash cards, six SD cards, and two XQD cards.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: CFast|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.