Angelbird AVpro XT 2.5" Internal SSD 4TB
- 4TB Storage Capacity
- 2.5" / 9mm Form Factor
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Interface
- Up to 560 MB/s Sustained Read Speed
- Up to 520 MB/s Sustained Write Speed
- Host Power Loss Protection
- Adaptive Thermal Protection
- ESD & Overload Protection
- Solid Grip, Shock & Temperature Proof
- Windows, Mac, & Linux Compatible
Designed for photo, audio, and video professionals who require reliable, high-performance storage for their camera s, recorders, and players, this AVpro XT SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD from Angelbird is a 2.5" internal solid-state drive that has a capacity of 4TB and fits into the 9mm drive bay of your compatible system. It is certified for use with Atomos, Blackmagic Design, and Video Devices products and provides sustained read speeds of up to 560 MB/s, and sustained write speeds of up to 520 MB/s. This SSD is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
The AVpro XT Internal SSD features a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface that also supports SATA II 3 Gb/s and SATA 1.5 Gb/s interfaces. It is designed to provide an MTBF of 2,400,000 hours, ECC/EMS data reliability, 10 years of data retention at 77°F, and has an endurance rating of up to 36,000 TBW. Other features of the AVpro XT include TRIM support, S.M.A.R.T monitoring, ESD & overload protection, and a temperature sensor.
With solid-state drive technology, you benefit from load and access times for your files and programs that are faster than those provided by conventional 7200 rpm hard drives. As SSDs have no moving parts, they are also more durable than traditional hard drives and are better protected against damage from drops and bumps. Also, SSDs generally suffer less wear and tear than HDDs due to the lack of contact with any read or write heads.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Hardware|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.