Angelbird ATOMOS MasterCaddy 4K RAW 2TB
Developed Exclusively For Atomos 4K Raw Workflows
Ready for anything your Atomos recorder can throw at it. Records high frame rates and raw CDNG files with ease, thanks to the unique feature set and its sustained write speed up to 510MB/s.
NOTE: For full compatibility please ensure that your Atomos recorder is upgraded to at least firmware V8.1.Features
The Master Caddy 4K RAW is a custom designed SSD for Atomos products that integrates the Master Caddy rails into a rock solid aluminium body, quick grip release and unique Angelbird Stable Stream design for recording high data rate CDNG RAW and 4Kp60 video recordings.
• Sustained read 560 MB/s
• Sustained write 520 MB/s
• Stable Stream
• Host power loss protection
• Power smoothing
• X-ray & magnetic proof
• CNC worked aluminium heatsink
• 500GB 1TB 2TB 4TB
• 4K60P HD240
• 4K30P CDNG
• Developed for ATOMOS
• Shock & temperature proof
• ESD & overload protection
• Adaptive thermal protection
• Rock-solid build
• 3-year limited warranty
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Hardware|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.