Acratech Long Lens Head 1160
The Acratech Long Lens Head is designed as a telephoto lens support system capable of providing rock solid anchoring for even super telephoto lenses, such as a 600mm f/4 lens.
The Acratech Long Lens Head is designed as a telephoto lens support system capable of providing rock solid anchoring for even super telephoto lenses, such as a 600mm f/4 lens. The long lens support system boasts the same freedom of movement, and light weight of the rest of our product line.
Although our Long Lens Head is designed primarily for long telephoto lenses with tripod collars, it is also available with an indexable clamp* that will allow it to be used with camera lenses that do not have a tripod collar. When the Long Lens Head is used with the camera body attached directly to the head, almost all standard camera positions are accessible (please see our video instruction manual for more information about this). This long lens support system should not be considered as a replacement for a general purpose ball head, but it does allow the photographer who primarily shoots with telephoto lenses to not be required to carry a second tripod head into the field for occasional shots with standard lenses.
- Will solidly support 600mm f/4.0 lenses
- Eliminates the need to carry a large, heavy gimbal head
- Provides easy, smooth balance for long lenses
- Weighs less than 1 lb (.45kg) with quick release clamp
- Large 18mm (.708") bullseye level
- Fully adjustable tension control
- Precision C.N.C. machined
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, and many other QR tripod plates
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads)
- Engraved degree markings
- Solid precision feel
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.