Acratech GXP-SS Ballhead - Standard Clamp + Level
Acratech GXP-SS Ballhead with Standard Clamp 1285
A smaller version of the GXP Ball-Head but it still has a robust 35 lb. (15.87kg) capacity.
It also has the ability to function as a Ball-Head, Gimbal head, and a Panoramic head.
The GXP-SS has a shorter quick release clamp, and a smaller base diameter than the GXP and is perfect for travel tripods.
All Acratech Ballheads are designed to be lightweight and rugged for the active outdoor photographer.
The open structure lets moisture, dirt and debris fall through instead of being trapped inside a socket.
Available with the Arca Swiss style knob or locking lever quick release clamp.
Camera quick release plates sold separately.
- Compact size is perfect for travel tripods.
- Solidly supports an impressive 35lbs (15.87kg).
- The GXP-SS only weighs .85lbs bearing a 40:1 load ratio.
- Large, easy to tighten, high torque lock knob is easy to tighten even with heavy winter gloves on.
- Open structure allows dirt and debris to fall through instead of getting trapped inside.
- New extra fine tension adjustment.
- The quick release clamp has deep side notches for more clearance with other manufacturers stop screws.
- The level on the quick release clamp is clearly visible even with your camera attached to the clamp.
- Our quick release clamp jaws are more pointed to be more compatible with some manufactures quick release plates with less pointed dovetails.
- The locking lever clamp has a safety zone so the first 25% of the levers motion will not allow your camera to release.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.