Acratech GP Ballhead + Lever Clamp 1157
The Acratech GP is uniquely designed to function as a Ballhead, Gimbal Head and Levelling Base.
The Acratech 1157 GP Ballhead has all the benefits and features of the GV2 ballhead including the ability to function as a gimbal head and of course it still weighs less than 1 lb.
What really sets the GP apart from all the other ballheads is that it is also designed to be used upside down, allowing the ball to be used as a levelling base for stitched panoramic images.
Even when using your tripod on rocky, uneven terrain the GP Ballhead allows you to pan parallel to the horizon, eliminating the need to carry a separate levelling base to create accurate panoramic images
Acratech GP Ballhead Features:
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400 f/4.0
- Weighs less than 1 lb (.45kg) with quick release clamp.
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4kg) at any angle.
- Full movements allow any camera position.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads).
- Lazer Engraved dual degree markings.
- Solid precision feel.
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish.
- Long lasting stainless steel hardware.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
- Made in U.S.A.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.