3 Legged Thing Vanz Replacement Spikes & Rubber Feet Set of 3
Versatile Vanz from 3 Legged Thing are longer tripod feet which can be added to raise the height of your tripod above rough terrain and can be used with ABS balls that can be removed to reveal spikes.
3 Legged Thing Vanz Tripod Feet Summary
3 Legged Thing Vanz are a perfect combination of standard tripod feet and long spiked footwear like Stilletoz.
Vanz from 3 Legged Thing feature rugged ABS balls which screw securely on to stainless steel spikes enabling them to be used on a variety of terrains, including rocky or soft ground. Vanz are designed to be used in place of tripod legs to convert our Legends tripods for table-top use. The spikes are designed to elevate your tripod clear of potentially harmful terrain, or for embedding in softer ground to provide a firmer anchor during windy and turbulent weather.
Made from premium stainless steel and rugged ABS, the dual threaded Vanz are an incredibly versatile accessory for any tripod. Compatible with all 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads.
What’s in the box
- 3 x Stainless Steel and ABS Vanz with 1/4"-20 threads
- 3 x Synthetic Rubber Stagsden Washers
- 3 x 3/8" adapter sleeves
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.