- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Monopod Grey
The updated 3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Monopod in Grey features improved rigidity and stability from new anti-rotation shims, a huge 30 kg payload and over 2m fully extended height.
Earn 71 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Updates and improvements on an already epic monopod with huge 30kg payload and over 2m height
- Refined designed featuring Metallic Slate Grey accents matching version 2.0 Punks tripod range
- Better rigidity and stability from re-engineered new anti-rotation Chicken Lips shims design
- Weighs around 700g and packs down to 60.4 cm so you can easily bring it anywhere
- Interchangeable footwear to add spikes, rubber feet or monopod stabilisers for a range of situations
3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Monopod Grey Summary
The 3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Monopod Grey arrives as the successor to one of the tallest monopods available for sports, action, wildlife and video capture. Version 2.0 builds on previous successes with a fresh new black design with grey accents and improved engineering offering even better rigidity and stability in any situation.
The Trent 2.0 Monopod in Metallic Slate Grey is ideal for photographers and videographers and perfect for users needing more height as it reaches over 2 metres when fully extended. It has an impressive 30 kg load capacity, yet only weighs about 700 grams. Trent 2.0 is available as this standalone monopod (also in Trent 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Monopod Blue), as well as in a kit – Trent 2.0 Monopod Grey with Docz2 Foot Stabiliser.
- Metallic Slate Grey which reflects the updated Punks 2.0 from 3 Legged Thing’s tripod range
- Improved new anti-rotation Chicken Lips (shims)
- Refined leg lock design with knurled and rubber pads for better grip and leverage
- Huge 30 kg load capability
- Over 2 metres maximum extended height
- Folds down to a compact 60.4 cm
- Dual 1/4”-20 & 3/8”-16 threads at each end.
- Interchangeable footwear including Docz2 Foot Stabiliser
- Doubles as a microphone or camera boom pole
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty
3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Monopod Grey in More Detail
Trent 2.0 revamps and rejuvenates the impressive features of its previous evolution, and is constructed and precision engineered from aircraft-grade magnesium alloy. The updated model features new refined leg locks that boast improved grip and leverage due to a combination of rubber pads and knurling.
Tall as ever
Trent 2.0’s full extended height reaches over 2 metres / 6.5 ft tall. The monopod is capable of lateral loads as well as vertical, doubling as an awesome boom for cameras or microphones.
Constructed and precision engineered from aircraft-grade magnesium alloy and supporting weights of almost 50 times it’s own, at a 30 kg / 65 lb payload.
Trent 2.0’s versatility comes from dual threads at both ends. At the top, a spring-loaded combination screw thread enables the 3/8"-16 thread to retract below the 1/4"-20 thread encased within. At the foot is a 3/8"-16 thread, with a 1/4"-20 adapter sleeve which lets you fit a variety of tripod footwear including the Docz2 Foot Stabiliser.
What’s in the box
- 3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Monopod Metallic Slate Grey
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Monopod Grey Specifications
|Max Height w/o Docz2||202 cm / 79.52“|
|Max Height w Docz2||208 cm / 81.88“|
|Min Height w/o Docz2||604 mm/ 23.77"|
|Min Height w Docz2||665 mm/ 26.18"|
|Folded Length w/o Docz2||604 mm/ 23.77"|
|Folded Length w Docz2||655 mm/25.78"|
|Maximum Load Capability||30 kg / 66 lb|
|Weight||728g / 1.60 lbs|
|Kit Weight (incl docz2)||n/a|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Leg Tube Diameters||29, 26, 23, 20 mm / 1.14, 1.02, 0.90, 0.79 "|
|Foot Thread||1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16|
|Mount||Dual threads of 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 (spring mounted)|
|Warranty||5 Year Global Warranty|
|Box/Pack Dimensons||620x90x90mm/ 24.4x3.54x3.54"|
|Box/Pack Weight||0.968kg/ 2.13 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||305x210x640mm/ 12x8.26x25.19"|
|Carton Gross Weight||6.44kg/ 14.19 lbs|
|Carton Net Weight||5.808kg/ 12.8 lbs|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.