3 Legged Thing Punks Travis 2.0 with Airhed Neo 2.0 Blue
The 3 Legged Thing Punks Travis 2.0 with Airhed Neo 2.0 Blue is all round improved with new leg locks, 3 removable legs, a reversible centre column an accessory mount and so much more!
3 Legged Thing Punks Travis 2.0 with Airhed Neo 2.0 Blue Summary
Travis 2.0 is a magnesium alloy tripod general use tripod that's ideal for beginners and students. Travis 2.0 is more versatile and capable than your average beginner tripod.
All the small things…
Designed for everyday use Travis 2.0 is compact and versatile folding to 45.7 cm / 17.9” and capable of holding up to 18 kg / 40 lbs.
Three is better than one
Travis 2.0 features 3 detachable monopod legs which allows for a plethora of configurations including use as a table-top tripod.
Despite folding to just 45.7 cm/ 17.9" Travis 2.0 extends to an incredibly useful working height of 1.66 m/ 65.3".
• Three detachable legs, enabling conversion to monopods or booms, or to table-top tripod with the addition of 3LT's Vanz tripod feet (sold separately)
• improved engineering and increased stability in leg lock, weighted to lower their centre of gravity making the tripod more stable.
• Removable and reversible centre column
• Tri-Mount plate has been refined and offers three hollowed spurs for accessory attachments
• 1/4"-20 Accessory mount on tripod canopy
• Arca-swiss compatible
• Removable tripod feet, which can be replaced with any of our foot accessories, for maximum stability on any terrain.
What's In the box:
- AirHed Neo 2.0 ballhead
- Punks Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Clamshell bag & detachable, extendable bag strap
- Microfibre Head Bag
- Anodised magnesium alloy D-Ring
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.