3 Legged Thing Punks Corey 2.0 with Airhed Neo 2.0 Darkness
The 3 Legged Thing Punks Corey 2.0 with Airhed Neo 2.0 in Darkness has been updated with heaps of new features making a great tripod even greater, like new shims, new attachment point, 3 removable legs and more!
3 Legged Thing Punks Corey 2.0 with Airhed Neo 2.0 Darkness Summary
Made of aircraft grade magnesium alloy with a folded length of 36.1 cm / 14.2” Corey 2.0 is our ultra-compact travel tripod.
Not one not two but three
Corey 2.0 features 3 detachable monopod legs perfect for use as a microphone boom or even a selfie stick.
Shaping the future
Corey 2.0 features our patented Tri-mount plate on top of the centre column which has been refined with a new chunky design.
Holding up to 14 kg / 30 lbs Corey 2.0 is the perfect combination of weight, size and capability for travel photographers thanks to is compact folded size and practical working height.
• Three detachable legs, enabling conversion to monopods or booms, or to table-top tripod with the addition of 3LT's Vanz tripod feet (sold separately)
• improved engineering and increased stability in leg lock, weighted to lower their centre of gravity making the tripod more stable.
• Removable and reversible centre column
• Tri-Mount plate has been refined and offers three hollowed spurs for accessory attachments
• 1/4"-20 Accessory mount on tripod canopy
• Arca-swiss compatible
• Removable tripod feet, which can be replaced with any of our foot accessories, for maximum stability on any terrain.
What's In the box:
- AirHed Neo ballhead
- Punks Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Clamshell bag & bag strap
- Microfibre Head Bag
- Anodised magnesium alloy D-Ring
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.