3 Legged Thing Punks Brian 2.0 with Airhed Neo 2.0 Blue
The 3 Legged Thing Punks Brian 2.0 with Airhed Neo 2.0 new Blue carbon travel tripod is updated with heaps of new features and improved stability, including new leg locks, shims, 3 removable legs and more.
3 Legged Thing Punks Brian 2.0 with Airhed Neo 2.0 Blue Summary
Guess who's back, back again….
Returning with a new look, Brian 2.0 is a refreshed version of our iconic Punks travel tripod, Brian 2.0 provides remarkable stability and rigidity whilst remaining lightweight and compact.
Will the real Brian 2.0 please stand up?
The tallest tripod in the Punks range Brian 2.0's full height stands at 1.86 m / 73.2" and reduces to as low as 10.6 cm / 4.1"
Locked and loaded
For Punks 2.0 we've given our leg locks a face lift, with a fierce new look they boast improved engineering and increased stability.
Three times the charm
Brian 2.0 Like all our twist lock tripods features 3 detachable tripod legs. When each leg is fully extended it individually measures to 1.39 m / 54.7" and can be used as a microphone boom or light stand. This also enables conversion to table-top tripod with the addition of 3LT's Vanz tripod footwear (sold separately).
• Three detachable legs, enabling conversion to monopods or booms, or to table-top tripod with the addition of 3LT's Vanz tripod feet (sold separately)
• improved engineering and increased stability in leg lock, weighted to lower their centre of gravity making the tripod more stable.
• Removable and reversible centre column
• Tri-Mount plate has been refined and offers three hollowed spurs for accessory attachments
• 1/4"-20 Accessory mount on tripod canopy
• Arca-swiss compatible
• Removable tripod feet, which can be replaced with any of our foot accessories, for maximum stability on any terrain.
Whats In the box:
- AirHed Neo 2.0 ballhead
- Punks Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Clamshell bag & detachable, extendable bag strap
- Microfibre Head Bag
- Anodised magnesium alloy D-Ring
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.