3 Legged Thing Punks Billy 2.0 with Airhed Neo 2.0 Black
The updated 3 Legged Thing Punks Billy 2.0 with Airhed Neo 2.0 Black carbon fibre tripod comes packed with improvements and jaw dropping features like 3 removable legs to convert to a monopod, table top or boom!
3 Legged Thing Punks Billy 2.0 with Airhed Neo 2.0 Black Summary
The new evolution of Punks tripods
Billy 2.0 is a 100% pure carbon fibre tripod and is one of the lightest tripods in the Punks 2.0 range. Billy 2.0 is built to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Billy 2.0 is incredibly versatile, designed for all types of photography and an ideal choice for travel, weighing in at just 1.57 kg / 3.46lbs and folding down to 45.7cm / 17.9”. Billy 2.0 is your ideal companion for photography on-the-go.
Extending to 1.66m/ 65.3” and able to work as low as 11.8 cm /4.6”, Billy has a wide range of working heights as well as being able to support up to 18 kg / 40 lbs.
Like our other Punks 2.0 tripods, Billy 2.0 has three detachable tripod legs which allows for a plethora of configurations including use as a monopod or boom arm as well as a table-top tripod (with use of additional footwear).
• Three detachable legs, enabling conversion to monopods or booms, or to table-top tripod with the addition of 3LT's Vanz tripod feet (sold separately)
• improved engineering and increased stability in leg lock, weighted to lower their centre of gravity making the tripod more stable.
• Removable and reversible centre column
• Tri-Mount plate has been refined and offers three hollowed spurs for accessory attachments
• 1/4"-20 Accessory mount on tripod canopy
• Arca-swiss compatible
• Removable tripod feet, which can be replaced with any of our foot accessories, for maximum stability on any terrain.
Whats In the box:
- AirHed Neo 2.0 ballhead
- Punks Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Clamshell bag & detachable, extendable bag strap
- Microfibre Head Bag
- Anodised magnesium alloy D-Ring
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.