3 Legged Thing Gracy L-Bracket for Fujifilm GFX 100s/50s II Darkness
The 3 Legged Thing Gracy is a dedicated L-Bracket for Fujifilm GFX 100s and 50s II cameras in Darkness (matte black), featuring a unique extendable base for adding tethering cables in portrait orientation.
3 Legged Thing Gracy L-Bracket for Fujifilm GFX 100s/50s II Darkness Summary
Gracy is 3 Legged Thing’s dedicated L-bracket, designed to perfectly fit the contours of the FUJIFILM GFX 100S and the new 50S II.
One L-bracket, Two Cameras
Gracy fits both the GFX 100S and the 50S II cameras. A Stainless Steel ¼”-20 camera screw is supplied to attach Gracy to the cameras.
The base of Gracy features cut-outs for easy access to the rear tilt screen, along with a notch for improved audio of in-camera video playback
Gracy features a unique extendable base, enabling the use of tethering cables in portrait orientation, and an accessory for cable management is also supplied with the L-bracket.
- Dedicated L-Bracket for FUJIFILM GFX 100S and the 50S II
- Dual 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory attachment point, for adding accessories (monitors, microphones etc)
- Open profile vertical aspect for access to side ports
- Precision engineed Arca-Swiss compatible plate profiles for secure connection to your tripod head
- Slot for strap attachment or anchor connection
- Stainless Steel ¼”-20 camera screw
- Access to battery and memory card doors
What's In The Box
- Gracy Dedicated L-Bracket for FUJIFILM GFX 100S and the 50S II
- Mini tool
- Mini Screwdriver
- Microfibre bag
- Cable Support accessory
- Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
|Base Length||119mm (extended 141mm) / 4.68" (Extended 5.55")|
|Base Width||38mm / 1.5"|
|Working base range||n/a|
|Vertical Aspect Height||9cm / 3.54"|
|Vertical Aspect Width||38 mm / 1.5"|
|Shoe||38 mm / 1.5" Standard Arca-Swiss|
|Weight||127.5 g / 0.28 lbs|
|Compatibility||Works with FUJIFILM GFX 100S and the 50S II|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4" - 20|
|Warranty||5 Year Global Warranty|
|Box/Pack Dimensons||159x117x54mm / 6.25x4.6x2.12"|
|Box/Pack Weight||184.5 g / 0.40"|
|Carton Dimensions||545x345x280 mm / 21.5x13.5x11"|
|Carton Gross Weight||10.17kg / 22.42 lbs|
|Carton Net Weight||9.3 kg / 20.50 lbs|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.