3 Legged Thing AirHed Cine Standard
3 Legged Thing AirHed Cine Standard
3 Legged Thing AirHed Cine Standard Summary
The AirHed Cine is 3 Legged Thing's first dedicated video head. Precision milled from aerospace-grade magnesium alloy, and featuring a distinctive spiderweb design, the AirHed Cine has an adjustable, tilt mechanism that offers smooth movement and can be controlled directly, or with the included panning arm. The arm can be fitted to either side of the head for right or left-handed operation.
The head features a friction control for the tilt mechanism, knurled clamp knob for improved grip and leverage, and 360 panning base which can be locked off as required. The side of the head includes a 1/4"-20 screw thread for the attachment of accessories such as articulated arms, and there are built-in bubble levels in the clamp and base for precise levelling.
The AirHed Cine-S's Standard Video mounting plate is made from anodised magnesium alloy and includes moveable Stainless Steel mounting pins and screws, and rubberised pads for secure connection to camera bases.
AirHed Cine-S can also be purchased in a kit with our Mike or Jay levelling base tripods.
• Robust tilt video head with Standard video plate
• Smooth tilt action with friction control
• Standard video clamp and plate for use with video cameras
• 360 panning base
• Panning arm can be fitted on either side for right or left-handed operation
• 1/4"-20 screw thread for attachment of accessories
• Aerospace-grade magnesium alloy construction
• Standard 3/8"-16 base mount thread, fits most tripods
• Two bubble levels for accurate levelling
• Supports up to 10 kg / 22 lb
• 5 Year global warranty
Smooth, adjustable tilt function, with friction control
Tilt can be controlled directly or with supplied panning arm
Standard Video release plate with Stainless Steel mounting pins/screws
2 built-in bubble levels for accurate levelling
Aerospace-grade magnesium alloy construction
360 panning base with lock
Panning arm can be mounted on either side for right or left-handed operation
Knurled clamp knob for improved grip and leverage
1/4"-20 screw thread for attachment of accessories
What else is included in the box?
- AirHed Cine Video Head with Standard clamp
- Standard Video release plate
- Panning arm for right or left-handed operation
- Premium, protective carry bag for head
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.