3 Legged Thing 75mm Half Bowl
The 3 Legged Thing 75mm Half Bowl for 75mm bowl mount tripods features 3M O-Pads for improved grip and leverage even in damp conditions helping to level horizons without adjusting the tripod legs.
3 Legged Thing 75mm Half Bowl
3 Legged Thing's 75mm Half Bowl is formed from precision-engineered, anodised, aerospace-grade magnesium alloy and is designed for tripods with 75mm bowl mounts. This levelling mechanism helps users achieve a level horizon without having to adjust the position of their tripod legs, even on the most challenging terrains. The Half Bowl can be locked into a level position using the handle, which features 3M O-Pads for improved grip and leverage, even in damp conditions. It is perfect for use with 3LT's Legends Nicky and Tommy tripods, and is cross compatible with all 75mm bowl mount video tripods.
The Half Bowl has a 3/8”-16 thread to enable attachment of a tripod head on top and includes security screws that can be tightened to create an even more secure connection with the head. The base of the handle features a knurled hook, which can be removed to provide an extra female 3/8”-16 mounting point for additional accessories.
Features at a glance
- 3/8"-16 screw thread for attachment of a tripod head
- Knurled Hook to hang weight from
- 3M O-Pads on handle for maximum grip and leverage
- Support screws to keep the bowl and a head secure
- Bubble level to ensure that the head is positioned correctly
What's in the box
- 75mm Half Bowl
- Locking Handle
- Knurled hook
- Microfibre bag
- Allen Key for adjustment of support screws
- Cool Stickers
3 Legged Thing 75mm Half Bowl Specifications
|Height||14.3 cm / 5.62"|
|Bowl size||75 mm|
|Weight||231 g / 8.14 oz|
|Material||Aerospace-grade Magnesium alloy|
|Maximum diameter||87 mm / 3.42 "|
|Load Capability||Load capability is equal to the tripod you are using|
|Warranty||5 Year Global Warranty|
|Box/Pack Dimensions||150 x 150 x 87 mm / 5.91 x 5.91 x 3.43 "|
|Box/Pack Weight||370g / 13.05 oz|
|Carton Dimensions||465 x 335 x 205 mm / 19 x 13 x 8 "|
|Carton Gross Weight||5.45 kg / 12.05 lbs|
|Carton Net Weight||4.44 kg / 9.8 lbs|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.