The KENKO TELEPLUS HD pro 2x DGX teleconverter is a compact optical device, designed to be installed between your camera body and lens. Its purpose is to double the focal length of your existing lens, with minimum loss of resolution and sharpness of the image. It can turn a 50mm f1.4 lens into a 100mm f2.8 lens, or a 70-200mm f2.8 lens into a 140-400mm f5.6 lens.
Precision-engineered in Japan with high-quality professional optics, it is compatible with a wide range of cameras and lenses. It is particularly useful for professional and amateur photographers who may need an extra telephoto lens but can not justify carrying or purchasing one due to the low frequency of use. The small size and compact design also allows a teleconverter to be carried at all times in your bag without having the inconvenience of numerous other heavy lenses.
This is an optional accessory which can bring your photos to a new level of creativity in a convenient way.
KENKO TELEPLUS HD pro DGX tele converters are tested to be compatible with proprietary lenses from Nikon and Canon. Other manufacturers’ lenses may not be supported.
- Magnification: 2.0x
- Professional quality optics with multi-layer anti-reflection coatings
- Minimum Focus Distance: Same as prime lens
- Optical Construction: 7 elements in 5 groups
- Diaphragm Coupling: Fully automatic
- Exposure Adjustment: 2 Stops
- Length: 39.9mm, Diameter: 68mm
- Camera/Lens Mount: Canon EF
- Depth of Field: 1/1.4 of prime lens