Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f2.8 lens with Fuji 1.4X Teleconverter
|Location ID||Branch ID||SubStockCode||RequiredQty||ActualQty||PotentialQty|
This package includes the Fuji 50-140mm f2.8 WR OIS XF telephoto zoom and Fuji 1.4x XF TC WR teleconverter together.
Optical design for flagship telephoto zoom image quality
- To deliver the best image quality in its class, this luxurious telephoto zoom uses an optical construction comprising 23 glass elements in 16 groups, with five ED lens elements and one Super ED lens element comparable to a fluorite lens. This maximises the reduction of chromatic aberrations and delivers high resolving power
- Applying Fujifilm’s unique HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) to the entire area of the lens surface ensures ghosting and flare are controlled for sharp, clear images. Also, using the newly developed Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating technology, which alters the refractive index between glass and air, ghosting and flare are effectively reduced for diagonal incident light
- Like other XF lenses, seven rounded aperture blades create a smooth, circular bokeh. An optical design has been used to produce beautiful bokeh at both front and back
- An inner zooming mechanism means the lens does not change length so the lens’ balance remains the same throughout the zoom range
- By combining this lens with an X Series camera body*3 with Lens Modulation Optimiser*2 (LMO) technology, the performance from the lens is improved even further. LMO corrects for diffraction*4 to produce images with edge-to-edge sharpness and create a realistic three-dimensional effect, even at small apertures
2) High-speed, quiet autofocus thanks to the world’s first Triple Linear Motor
- An Inner Focusing System*5 is used for high-speed AF. By reducing the weight of the focus lens and mountingthe Triple Linear Motor at intervals of 120°, high-speed, quiet AF is possible. Faster AF is possible when by combining this lens with an X Series camera body offering Phase Detection AF. Combined with the near-silent shutter sound, photos can be taken unnoticed in quiet locations
- As AF operates using a signal from the imaging sensor, extremely high-precision focusing is possible.
- With a minimum working distance of 1m for the entire zoom range, this lens is also great for close ups.
- 1.4x Teleconverter for Fuji X Mount Lenses
- 1 additional stop to maximum and minimum apertures
- Compatible with Fuji XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR
40-150mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens Specs;
- 35mm equivalent: 76-213 mm
- Max. aperture: f/2.8
- Min. aperture: f/22
- Filter size: 72 mm
- Weather Resistant