Canon EOS M50
The Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera will inspire you to make memorable stories you’ll be proud to share. With 4K movies, a DSLR sized sensor and a whole host of connectivity options, you are able to shoot in amazing quality and then share seamlessly wherever you may be.
Beautifully designed and packed full of the latest technology, this sleek compact camera delivers a refined, intuitive shooting experience from any angle thanks to the large electronic viewfinder and a 3 inch Vari-Angle Touch screen.
- 24.1 Megapixel APS-C sensor
- DIGIC8 Image Processor for even better image quality and faster shooting
- 4K Movie (23.98/25p)
- 5-axis Image Stabilisation
- Dual Pixel CMOS Auto Focus
- Up to 10fps continuous shooting
- 3.0 inch vari-angle touchscreen LCD
- ISO 25.600 (expandable to 51,200)
Canon EOS M50 Body and Kits
Canon EOS M50 Accessories
Canon EOS M50 Recommended Lenses
James from Park Cameras chats with David from Canon and gets hands-on with the new Canon EOS M50 and to learn more about this exciting new mirrorless camera, find out what they thought in our first look video.