Zhiyun Weebill S TransMount Zoom/Focus Kit
This product is no longer available
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
WEEBILL-S comes with newly designed motors and an upgraded high-precision algorithm to give a 300% increase in motor torque and 50% improvement in responsiveness.
Simply mount your camera onto WEEBILL-S and the auto-tune feature will callibrate the gimbal in seconds. Combinations like Sony A7S+FE 24-70mm F2.8 and Canon 5D4+EF 24-70mm F2.8 can be perfectly balanced and stabilized on WEEBILL-S for smooth cinematic shots.
The built-in OLED screen displays various adjustment parameters such as motor strength, follow speed, smoothness and customisable key frames, all of which can be directly controlled via the handle without having to enter the App.
Remote Monitoring & Control
The compact TransMount Image Transmission Module accessory can be mounted under the quick release plate. The module delivers 1080P 30fps video transmission and monitoring over 100-metres featuring LUT, false colour, focus peaking and zebra stripes. Up to 3 devices can be connected to your stabilizer, including not only smartphones and iPad, but also professional monitors.
SmartFollow 2.0 now allows precise object tracking. Tap the subject on your smartphone and let the gimbal and camera do the rest.
WEEBILL-S introduces Sync Motion, a motion sensor control system based on APP. When coupled with the image transmission module, it allows real-time monitoring and synchronous motion control at the same time, giving you an immersive FPV control experience like never before.
WEEBILL-S uses popular two-in-one quick release plates (Manfrotto/Arca-Swiss), allowing easy setup and fast transition between equipment without re-balancing. A newly-designed lock switch on each axis akes balancing and storage much easier and convenient.
WEEBILL-S supports both electronic focus control and mechanical focus/zoom control through a handy control
wheel on its body. Whatever camera & lens combination you're using, you can always pull focus or zoom
precisely via the included cable and a servo motor.
The interchangeable batteries with 14-hour runtime will keep you powered up all day.
What Else Is Included In The Box?
- 1x WeeBill-S Stabilizer
- 1x Follow Focus Kit
- 1x Quick Release Plate
- 1x Tripod
- 2x 18650 Li-ion Battery
- 1x 18650 Battery Charger
- 1x Camera Backing Base
- 3x 1/4-20 Screw
- 1x ZW-Micro-002 Camera Control Cable
- 1x ZW-Mini-002 Camera Control Cable
- 1x LN-MBUC-B01 Camera Control Cable
- 1x ZW-Multi-002 Camera Control Cable
- 1x Type-C USB Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x Storage Case
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.