Zhiyun Weebill S Stabilised Gimbal + Follow Focus + Image Transmission Kit
The Zhiyun Weebill-S Gimbal Image Transmission PRO Kit includes the Weebill-S, wireless video transmitter, Follow Focus Servo, TransMount smartphone holder and cables for a complete image transmission workflow.
Zhiyun Weebill-S Gimbal Image Transmission PRO Kit Summary
The Zhiyun Weebill-S Gimbal Image Transmission PRO Kit includes the Weebill-S gimbal (with everything it normally comes with), as well as a wireless video transmitter, a lens Follow Focus Servo, a TransMount smartphone holder and HDMI cables for your complete image transmission workflow solution.
At its heart the Zhiyun Weebill-S is a compact and lightweight gimbal stabiliser which works with DSLR and mirrorless cameras as well as more compact pro video cameras. It has been vastly improved over the previous version with improved 300% boost in motor torque and 50% lift in response speed with an upgraded algorithm.
- Auto-tune automatically recognises your camera's weight and auto-calibrates the drive system
- Weebill-S offers ultra-low latency wireless video transmission in 1080p with a 100m range.
- Weebill-S gives you motorised focus/zoom control via a handy control wheel
- Optimised for leading camera systems
- Six Shooting Modes
The Transmount HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter connects to the camera using included cables, allowing you to wirelessly transmit video to up to three TransMount receivers which are available separately.
The TransMount Max Servo Zoom/Focus Controller attaches without tools and can be controlled via the Weebill-S hand wheel or companion smartphone app.
The TransMount Phone Holder secures onto the side of the Weebill-S gimbal and is adjustable to hold various size smartphones. It also articulates and can be folded up when not in use for added convenience.
Zhiyun Weebill-S Gimbal In more detail
The built-in OLED screen displays various adjustment parameters such as motor strength, follow speed, smoothness and customisable key frames, all of which can be directly controlled via the handle without having to enter the App.
Remote Monitoring and Control
The compact TransMount Image Transmission Module accessory can be mounted under the quick release plate. The module delivers 1080P 30fps video transmission and monitoring over 100-metres featuring LUT, false colour, focus peaking and zebra stripes. Up to 3 devices can be connected to your stabilizer, including not only smartphones and iPad, but also professional monitors.
SmartFollow 2.0 now allows precise object tracking. Tap the subject on your smartphone and let the gimbal and camera do the rest.
WEEBILL-S introduces Sync Motion, a motion sensor control system based on APP. When coupled with the image transmission module, it allows real-time monitoring and synchronous motion control at the same time, giving you an immersive FPV control experience like never before.
WEEBILL-S uses popular two-in-one quick release plates (Manfrotto/Arca-Swiss), allowing easy setup and fast transition between equipment without re-balancing. A newly-designed lock switch on each axis akes balancing and storage much easier and convenient.
WEEBILL-S supports both electronic focus control and mechanical focus/zoom control through a handy control wheel on its body. Whatever camera and lens combination you're using, you can always pull focus or zoom precisely via the included cable and a servo motor.
The interchangeable batteries with 14-hour runtime will keep you powered up all day.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Gimbals, Stabilisers & Video Rigs|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.