Zhiyun Weebill Lab Ex Demo (Missing Part)
Product Code: 6118105EX
Zhiyun Weebill Lab Ex Demo (Missing Part)
ZHIYUN WEEBIL LAB Ex Demo (Missing Part)
**PLEASE NOTE: Missing screw on plate attachment**
WEEBILL LAB boasts a versatile and ergonomic structure that even revolutionises the entire appearance. You can either hold it upright or enter a handy underslung position by mounting the tripod as a handgrip. This is how Zhiyun make it possible for an effortless and unique filming experience.
Light and Compact:
Coupled with latest techniques of the motor, WEEBILL LAB enjoys 50% reduce in size, 80% increase in motor power and 100% improvement in respond speed. The light compact body and its unique structure design make it an easy fit for travel backpack.
Crafted Latch Design:
WEEBILL LAB is designed with a latch on each axis which makes it super easy to balance. You can lock certain axes while balancing the other and save the current setup for next time. It's a versatile equipment for run-and-gun filmmakers to carry around and start instant shooting anywhere anytime.
WEEBILL LAB boasts an all new versatile structure that you can either hold it upright or enter a handy underslung position by mounting the tripod as a handgrip. The double quick release plates allow easy setup and fast transition. With crafted latch design, you can lock certain axes while balancing the other and save the current setup for next time. This is how we make it possible for an effortless and unique filming experience.
Wireless Image Transmission:
The wireless image transmission on WEEBILL LAB supports real-time monitor, framing and parameter control over your camera. For its great compatibility with smart phones and tablets, most digital devices around you can be readily used as a monitor. With live preview and real-time parameter settings, you can frame and take shots from any angle at any view.
ViaTouch Control System:
ViaTouch Control System enables users to take care of every detail simply on a phone screen. You can make various gimbal movements and camera settings while framing the shots simultaneously all via a same screen. Filming on a camera would just be as easy as filming on a phone.
Min.Weight, Max. Payload:
WEEBILL LAB weighs similar to a phone stabiliser but can handle a large payload of 3kg, compatible with most popular mirrorless camera & lens combos on the market.
Always in Focus:
The external follow focus motor equipped to WEEBILL LAB supports precise and smooth focus control to all camera systems. With the tactile wheel on its body, you can easily pull focus while moving and shooting.
Phone Go Mode to Unleash Full Potential:
A single tap on the Go button, your camera is ready to handle extreme sport scene. The PhoneGo mode empowers the gimbal to its maximum follow speed and helps to capture the object wanted precisely. In-camera scene transition can be easily achieved within seconds.
Double Quick Release Plates:
The double quick release plates (Mafrrotto/ Arca-Swiss) allow easy setup and fast transition between equipment without re-balancing.
Motion Sensor Control:
WEEBILL LAB allows a direct connection to your phone and turns it into a motion sensor controller from a monitor. By simply moving your phone, you are controlling the gimbal in real time.
Fitted with 2 Standard 18650 batteries, it secures continuous filming of up to 10 hours on a single charge. It allows direct charging to the camera while shooting, giving you constant support for longtime task.
Automated Advanced Features:
WEEBILL LAB supports various advanced features via ZY PLAY such as panorama, focus timelapse, motion timelapse, long exposure timelapse and etc.
Intuitive OLED Display:
The intuitive interface design helps you to easily identify the connection status, battery level, control mode and multiple camera params, giving you full control over every detail.
Balancing System 2.0:
The balancing system 2.0 makes it super easy to finish the gimbal setup even for beginners. Thanks to the newest latch design and double quick release plates, you can make fast and perfect gimbal setup and save it for the future.
With three external screw ports, WEEBILL LAB fits a wider range of accessories in Zhiyun's Ecosystem, allowing more flexibility and creativity.
|Link Your Future Vision Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB & Weebill LAB|
Buy @PRODUCTNAME - price@PRICEINCVAT
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Gimbals, Stabilisers & Video Rigs|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.