Zhiyun Crane 3 Lab Master Package
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Conventional and Under Slung Handling
- WiFi Video Transmision
With an all-new and ergonomic structure the Crane 3 LAB opens up a new holding gesture - Sling Mode, allowing effortless and stable shooting especially for low angles. The incredible payload of 4.5kg provides great support for almost all DSLRs on the market.
The wireless image transmission technology of the Crane 3 LAB allows most Android / iOS Smartphones and Tablets to be used as a monitor for video streaming up to 1080P. With live preview and real-time parameter settings you can frame and take shots from any angle of view.
The ViaTouch Control System enables users to take control of every detail on their smartphone or tablet and make simultaneous gimbal movements and camera settings whilst framing the shot.
Synchronous Zoom & Focus Control - CRANE 3 LAB is equipped with both zooming and focusing control module on its quick release plate. Users can make synchronous zoom and focus adjustment through the tactile wheel and zoom button.
|Redefine Stabilizer Zhiyun CRANE 3 LAB|
|What else is included in the box?|
The Zhiyun Crane 2 redefined the hand-held gimbal market and brought professional stabilisation to the masses. With the Crane 3 Lab, Zhiyun have done it again and improved the concept even further. The new design allows for both conventional and underslung use making it easier to get all the shots you need from one tool. They have also integrated WiFi video transmission which can be sent to a smart phone for remote viewing or attaching to the Crane 3 via the Zhiyun Tech Crane 3 & Weebill Lab Phone Mount.
If you're looking for a one stop stabilisation system for DSLR and Mirrorless cameras look no further.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.