Zhiyun Crane 2 - Professional 3-Axis Gimbal
This product has been discontinued.
The Zhiyun Crane 2 is a professional 3-Axis gimbal designed to stabilise video recording including for vlogging, and provides film grade performance with motion sensitivity and real time follow focus.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- 18 hour battery life
- Sony and Panasonic control cables included
- Follow focus for Sony and Panasonic camera s
- Quick setup
- 3.2kg payload
Zhiyun Crane 2 - Professional 3-Axis Gimbal
The Zhiyun Crane 2 three-axis camera stabiliser, while realizing film-grade performance breakthroughs in both motion sensitivity and precision control with newly optimized algorithm system and motor construction, has integrated a tactile and sturdy follow focus controller on its body - previously unheard of in the industry.
Real Time Follow Focus
Integrated with an unprecedented follow focus wheel on the body, Crane 2 allows 0.02° precision real time focus control through camera cable connection, so that you can always keep your subject in focus while moving, setting free your camera for more dedicated task.
3.2KG Max. Payload
Empowered by the 6th Gen. Instune Algorithm System which realizes 50% increase in motor torque and 20% improvement in noise reduction, the Crane 2 sets up a new benchmark for the industry supporting a max. payload of 3.2kg, mountable by all models of DSLR and mirrorless camera on the market.
Instant Precise Attitude Compensation
Integrated with the pioneering 32-bit x 3 high-speed MCU parallel control technology which realizes 100% improvement in respond speed, CRANE 2 gets high above the industry standard with its cutting-edge attitude compensation system and unparalleled anti-shaking stabilizing performance.
Intuitive OLED Display
The intuitive interface design help you easily identify the connection status, battery level, control mode and multiple camera params, giving you full control over every detail.
*Crane 2's controllability to cameras may vary depending on the specific camera brand and model. See more at User Guide or official website.
18 Hour Runtime for Longtime Task
Three high energy efficiency 18650 rechargeable batteries give the Crane 2 maximum runtime of 18 hours with 6000mAh capacity. Meanwhile, the Crane 2 allows convenient real-time charging to the camera even when your camera is without batteries.
|USB Output Voltage||5V|
|USB Output Current||1A|
|Camera Charging Output Voltage||8V|
|Camera Charging Output Current||2A|
|Following Deviation in Static State||0.01°||0.3°|
|Following Deviation in Motion State||0.05°||0.1°|
|Tilt Angle Range||-135°||+185|
|Roll Angle Range||360°||Unlimited Rot.|
|Pan Angle Range||360°||Unlimited Rot.|
|Controllable Tilt Angle|
|Controllable Roll Angle|
|Controllable Pan Angle|
|Battery Runtime||12h||18h||Balanced center of gravity|
|What else is included in the box?|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.