ZEISS DTI 3/25 Thermal Imaging Camera
The ZEISS DTI 3/25 Thermal Imaging Camera offers exceptional performance and intuitive ergonomic design for wildlife observation in complete darkness over shorter distances, with an 880m range.
- Exceptional optical performance with familiar ZEISS quality to enjoy nature observation during the night
- 10 hour battery life to spot birds and other wildlife with a detailed image even during complete darkness
- Robust design with perfect ergonomics and well placed controls for intuitive use even when wearing gloves
- Operates in temperatures as low as -10ºC and features IP 66 protection against heavy rain
- Share your wildlife photos and videos via the App and even livestream nature events
ZEISS DTI 3/25 Thermal Imaging Camera Summary
With 1.8x optical magnification and 880m range, the ZEISS DTI 3/25 Thermal Imaging Camera offers exceptional performance, with intuitive ergonomics for night bird and wildlife observation over shorter distances. The combination of high-quality ZEISS lens, sensor, electronics, screen and eyepiece ensure your subjects can be viewed in excellent detail without disturbance from a light source, even in complete darkness.
ZEISS’s unique ErgoControl operating ergonomics ensures that buttons and controls are perfectly positioned, making it easy to control the DTI 3/25 digital functions intuitively. Right and left handed users can control the scope comfortably in cold and dark conditions, when wearing gloves, and adjust the gradual zoom, which offers gradual zoom settings and detail recognition at a distance of 100m.
Key ZEISS DTI 3/25 Features
- Locate and identify birds and wildlife with detailed images even in complete darkness
- Gradual zoom settings and an 880m range
- Wide field of view of 26 m at 100 m
- Auto exposure system/infrared detector produces a bright and high-contrast image
- Enhanced camouflage with an LED-Off feature
- 10-hour battery life
- Improved focusing options
- Share photos and videos via app and even livestream
- Outstanding ZEISS quality with a high-resolution 1,280 x 960 pixel HD-LCOS
- Robust lenses made of germanium
- Intuitive ErgoControl with intelligently positioned buttons and glove-friendly operation
- Adjustable colour display with different display modes
- IP 66 protection against heavy rain
ZEISS DTI 3/25 Thermal Imaging Camera in More Detail
Intuitive ergonomics for night observation
The innovative digital ZEISS spotting scope DTI 3/25 offers familiar quality and a unique ergonomic design. Thermal imaging at night opens new doors to observe birds and other wildlife, which can be located and identified without disturbance from a light source. Even in complete darkness, the DTI 3/25 Thermal Imaging Camera will produce detailed images for an unforgettable experience.
Unique ErgoControl Concept
Thanks to the intelligently positioned buttons, all of the features can be controlled intuitively. The distinctly shaped controls can be quickly identified, even in the dark and when wearing gloves.
Outstanding optical performance is achieved through a perfect combination of the lens, sensor, electronics, screen, and eyepiece. The DTI 3 family of thermal imaging cameras, which includes the ZEISS DTI 3/35 (1,235 m range), stands out thanks to unique ergonomics in the form of the ErgoControl operating concept. This provides intelligently positioned buttons, which makes it easy to intuitively activate all of the functions.
The perfect ergonomic design offers excellent handling in cold and dark conditions and ensures that both right-handed and left-handed users can operate the device comfortably.
Detailed images in complete darkness
The fine, gradual zoom adjustment in 0.5x increments offers the perfect combination of magnification and detail recognition.
Thanks to the LED-Off feature, the status display of the ZEISS DTI 3/25 can be switched off manually, in order to prevent the light from being seen by the wildlife subject.
10-hour battery life
The ZEISS DTI 3 has an impressive battery life of 10 hours for night-long observation and the standby feature conserves battery power by automatically shutting off the thermal imaging camera after 60 minutes of inactivity. Perfect if you fall asleep while observing nature at night!
Outstanding optics with reassuring ZEISS quality
The high-resolution 1,280 x 960 pixel HD-LCOS display delivers detailed images, even in total darkness.
Innovative image processing algorithms and first-class ergonomics are just two of the features that make the new ZEISS DTI 3 stand out. The Contrast Boost feature maximises contrast to see as much detail as possible, even in foggy or humid conditions. In picture-in-picture mode, a focus frame highlights the enlarged image section for improved focusing.
Photos and videos can be managed and shared via app and can even be followed via livestream.
How thermal imaging cameras work
Discover how thermal imaging cameras work in our post, which details how the Microbolometer sensor, colour display, image processor and shutter combine to deliver exceptional nature observation, even in complete darkness.
What’s in the box
- ZEISS DTI 3/25 Thermal Imaging Camera
- Neoprene Strap
- Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
- Cleaning Cloth
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
When observing birds and nature at night from a closer distance, the ZEISS DTI 3/25 Thermal Imaging Camera offers outstanding performance, with a clear detailed image, even in complete darkness. A digital thermal imaging camera provides the benefit of allowing you to observe your subject without any light source and ZEISS DTI 3 cameras can run without emitting light of their own thanks to an LED-off mode.
The lightweight night scope weighs just 410 g, features IP 66 protection against heavy rain and can be easily operated, even when wearing gloves, whether you’re left or right handed. Intuitive use is provided by ZEISS ErgoControl ergonomics, which positions all buttons and controls intelligently, with different shaped buttons for easier control through touch in darkness.
A built-in battery gives you up to 10-hours of use and the DTI 3/25 benefits from smooth zooming up to 880m range, with improved focusing using a picture-in-picture mode. When night time subjects are generally closer, the ZEISS DTI 3/25 delivers brilliant images and is sure to become your favourite scope with thermal imaging capabilities.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.