Zeiss Batis 135mm f/2.8 Telephoto Lens Sony E
The Zeiss Batis 135mm for Sony E-mount features fast autofocus and optical image stabilisation with advanced optics in an Apo Sonnar design for exceptional results with this telephoto portrait lens.
- Beautiful bokeh
- Perfect for portraiture and events
- Batis family styling
- Zeiss lens quality
Long focal length, fast autofocus, optical image stabilization. Thanks to the outstanding correction of all chromatic aberrations, the ZEISS Batis 2.8/135 is a high-performance telephoto lens with an Apo Sonnar design. The lens is the optimum solution for medium-distance portrait photography.
The advanced correction of the Apo Sonnar lens design ensures extremely realistic portrayal of your subject. To avoid shaking, an optical image stabilizer has also been integrated in the design. The fast and precise autofocus is your guarantee of sharply defined images - even in difficult light. The shallow depth of field at maximum aperture allows the creative combination of focus and blur, allowing you to direct the viewer's attention to the main subject of your photo.
The ZEISS Batis autofocus lenses were specially developed for mirrorless, full-frame sensor cameras from Sony. They have been adapted to work with the camera to form a compact, lightweight system that doesn't compromise on performance. The lenses are fully compatible with all E-mount cameras and offer not only fast, quiet autofocus, but also protection against dust and weather. For creative photography, the innovative OLED display shows the distance and depth of field to ensure the focusing range can always be perfectly set. The high-speed fixed focal lengths of the ZEISS Batis family offer flawless imaging thanks to their completely revamped optical design. The legendary ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating, combined with more than 125 years of experience in lens development and the latest technologies, ensure that every moment captured with a ZEISS Batis lens provides that exceptional ZEISS look.
Optical image stabilization
Optical image stabilization gives you clear, steady images in poor light conditions. Combined with the camera's own OIS, it provides you the benefits of both systems. In addition, this feature also allows for perfect images without digital noise, as the ISO values do not have to be increased to compensate for poor light conditions.
Smooth and reliable autofocus
The design of the autofocus system requires an extremely accurate shifting of particular lens groups. The focusing system of ZEISS lenses is designed to ensure a robust and smooth-running autofocus mechanism with the best imaging performance.
Versatile full-frame lens
The powerful lens for the mirrorless full-frame system of Sony fulfills the highest requirements. Despite its compact design, the image meets the expectations of professional photographers.
Robust and weatherproof metal construction
Thanks to features that are designed to keep out dust and spray water, the lens is perfectly suited for critical outdoor conditions. It is also designed for many years of intensive use.
Innovative OLED display
For the first time, you can accurately read the focus distance and depth of field simply and intuitively on the OLED display on the lens. Especially in poor light conditions – excellent readability is always guaranteed.
Zeiss Batis 135mm f/2.8 Telephoto Lens Sony E Specifications
|Focal length range||5mm|
|Aperture range||f/1.8 - f/|
|Compatible cameras||Sony e-mount|
|Dimensions||0mm x 8mm|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 98|
|Length (mm): 120|
|Weight (g): 614|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: 0.18|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.87|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.