X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Video
Reduce your video editing time with the X-Rite Colorchecker Passport, and achieve colour balanced, consistently neutral and perfectly exposed images, in a handy and convenient portable protective case.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: V158510M
Earn 124 Park Points
X-Rite Colorchecker Passport Video Summary
Ideal for filmmakers and photographers alike, the X-Rite Colorchecker Passport Video is the essential colour chart to ensure that when shooting in mixed lighting situations or with multiple cameras you can get shots that are perfectly colour balance, exposure matched and achieve consistently neutral, all packaged in a convenient protective portable case.
|X-Rite Colorchecker Passport Video Features in Detail|
Video Colour Target
Made with four rows of colour chips, the X-Rite Colorchecker Passport is designed with today's production workflow in mind. The chart consists of chromatic colours with 6 chips built to align with the colour axis on a vectorscope, light to dark skin tones with subtle undertones, six steps of linear grayscale for even colour balance, including highlight and shadow regions, as well as six black and white patches to capture the full range of your video camera, including a high gloss black.
Ensuring that the exposure and contrast of cameras are matching, and that mid tones are rendered accurately, the grayscale target includes 3 rows of white, 40IRE gray and high gloss black colour chips that are perfect for achieving ideal camera exposure for video production.
White Balance Target
To eliminate colour casts, improve colour previews on your camera's display and make post production colour correction and editing faster, the white balance target is perfect for use in mixed lighting conditions during video shoots. The white balance target is a spectrally flat target that provides a neutral reference point, creating an in camera white balance that can compensate for varying lighting, therefore ensuring the colours you capture are true to life.
With the X-Rite Colorchecker, center and edge focusing will always be easily facilitated with this handy card at your finger tips.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.