- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
WR-R11a/WR-T10 Remote Controller Set
The WR-R11a/WR-T10 Remote Controller Set includes a WR-R11a Wireless Remote Controller and WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller that use radio frequencies to wirelessly trigger cameras and speedlights.
Earn 209 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
WR-R11a/WR-T10 Remote Controller Set Summary
Nikon’s WR-R11a wireless transceiver and WR-T10 wireless transmitter let you control key camera functions from a distance, even if there are objects between yourself and the camera. Compatible with specific Nikon interchangeable lens cameras, these devices allow control of autofocus, video recording, continuous shooting and silent shooting, as well as of a feature allocated to the function button.
Both wireless remote controllers communicate with the camera at radio frequencies, providing an increased range of operation, and enabling communication even when there is no direct line of sight between devices. Using both devices provides an operating range of at least 20 meters. With two controllers, the range increases to 50 meters or more. You can use the WR-R11a transceiver and the WR-T10 transmitter together to trigger a single camera, or attach the WR-R11a transceivers to multiple camera bodies and capture the same moment from different perspectives.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Off Camera Flash|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.