Weather-Resistant Kit X100V Black (Adaptor Ring and Protector Filter)
Fujifilm Weather-Resistant Kit for X100V camera in Black (Adaptor Ring and Protector Filter)
Fujifilm Weather Resistant Kit X100V Black
Weather resistance appears for the first time in the X100 Series of Fujifilm compact cameras. When the combination of the existing elements of AR-X100 adapter ring and the PRF-49 protection filter are attached to the X100V’s brand new lens.
- Precision milled from metal, the adapter ring is compatible with 49mm filters
- 49mm clear glass filter
- Protects lens front element from dust, dirt, and scratches
- Super Electron Beam Coating (EBC) for reduced reflections
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Other Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.