Wacom Intuos Small BlueTooth - Pistachio
Wacom Intuos Small BlueTooth - Pistachio Greenview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: U157070R
Earn 49 Park Points
Wacom Intuos Small BlueTooth - Pistachio Green
Explore new ways to get creative with Wacom Intuos
Wacom Intuos helps you find new ways to create. Designed for those who are drawing, painting and photo editing with their Mac or PC for the first time, the Wacom Intuos is easy to setup and use, and has up to three unique creative applications included to get you started*.
*To get your complimentary software you need to sign-in or create a Wacom ID with your personal data and register your Intuos. Number of available software depends on the model.
Create what you want, the way you want
A pen tablet designed entirely around your passion, the Wacom Intuos gives you all the tools you need to enhance your creativity. And its versatility and ease-of-use means you can customize Wacom Intuos to fit your own way of working. Whether you love to draw manga art, paint digital watercolours or retouch your photos, you can tailor the pen tablet to suit your style, your way.
Take your skills to the next level with downloadable creative software
After choosing your Wacom Intuos, you'll have access to up to three free creative applications to help you get the best from your ability. Plus, with plenty of other compatible software available, there are many ways you can perfect your passion.
If you like to draw, sketch or paint, Corel Painter Essentials 6 will help release your inner artist. With its wide variety of painting styles, award-winning Natural-Media brushes and photo effects, it works with the pen to provide an authentic hand-painted look.
If capturing and enhancing real life is your thing, opt for Corel Aftershot 3 and turn your passion into unforgettable photos. It enables you to make easy corrections and enhancements with powerful processing controls and presets that bring out the best in every image. Pair all that creative power with the artistic prowess of the pen, and greatness awaits.
Lastly there's Clip Studio Paint Pro for making your own comic and manga masterpieces. With intuitive features that include natural pen strokes, quick colouring, unlimited tones and even 3D figure templates, it partners with the pen to provide everything you need to bring the action to life.
*To get your complimentary software you need to sign-in or create a Wacom ID and register your Intuos. Number of available software depends on the model.
A natural partnership
The first thing you'll experience when using Wacom Intuos is how natural it feels.
The 4k pressure-sensitive pen, designed to suit both left- and right-handed users, has an ergonomic design for ease-of-use and comfort. Its low 7mm reading height, higher linearity and weight-balance calibration deliver better precision and control, enabling you to glide across the tablet like pen on paper. The pen also features two buttons for customized functionality and three accessory nibs included. Electro-Magnetic Resonance Technology (EMR) makes it battery-free, so there's no charging – and no interruption when you're in full flow.
The tablet's features include a dynamic built-in pen tray that stops the pen from rolling off the tablet, four customizable short-cut ExpressKeys and 4.2 Bluetooth* connectivity.
*On select models
Strong and stylish
Wacom Intuos is now as slim as a smartphone and light enough to take anywhere (Bluetooth model S size only 250g and M size only 410g). And while its new sleek and stylish design takes up very little desk space, it's still as durable and robust as ever. Plus, no matter your décor, the Wacom Intuos comes in black, pistachio and berry* colours that suit any surrounding.
Don't limit your imagination. Unleash it with Wacom Intuos.
*Berry only available in certain regions.
Choose from 1 of the following software packages to avtivate with Wacom Intuos tablet:
Features in Detail
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Hardware|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Wacom are one of the premium graphics tablet manufacturers, constantly innovating to offer the tools that speed up any artist or photographers' workflow.
Illustration, design and picture editing will never be the same again.
- 4,096 levels of pen sensitivity
- Battery-less pen
- Choice of downloadable software
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.