Wacom Intuos Pro Small 2019
Product Code: U157066D
Wacom Intuos Pro Small (2019)
Wacom Intuos Pro Small (2019)
Redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets
Wacom Intuos Pro brings new control to your creativity. The sensitive Wacom Pro Pen 2 and slim tablet design enable you to work in unprecedented detail and freedom. With Wacom Intuos Pro, you can illustrate, edit photos and videos, or design digitally with more natural creative control than ever before.
Slim and sleek design
Each Wacom Intuos Pro tablet provides a practical drawing area. Use of premium materials like anodized aluminum and glass fibre composite resin lets us make a pen tablet that feels reassuringly strong but is a mere 8 mm thick.
Individualize your digital workplace
Customizable ExpressKeys, Touch Ring, Radial Menus and pen side switches provide easy shortcuts. Multi-touch surface lets you zoom, pan and navigate. Whilst three different size options and three different Texture Sheets* (from smooth to rough) allow you to personalize your workspace and your tablet surface feel.
Paper to digital workflow
Some artists and designers work only digitally, while others start on paper. Wacom Intuos Pro lets you do both with the Paper accessory. For all-digital work, choose the standard Wacom Intuos Pro. To sketch on paper and refine digitally, select Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition.
*Sold separately for medium and large sizes only.
**Offered with Paper Edition M and L models only.
- Exceptional pen performance:
Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking.
- Speed your workflow:
With multi-touch gestures, customizable ExpressKeys, Radial Menus and pen side switches.
- Available in Small, Medium and Large:
To suit any creative workspace.
- Super-slim tablet design:
With a smaller, more compact footprint and premium materials.
- Accessories (sold separately):
Pro Pen slim, Pro Pen 3D, Texture Sheets* (from smooth to rough), Soft Cases*, Pen Nibs.
- Connect to your Mac or Windows PC with USB or built-in Bluetooth.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Graphics Tablets|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.