Voigtlander 55mm f/1.2 SL IIs Nokton Lens Nikon F Mount Black
The newly designed Voigtlander 55mm f/1.2 SL IIs Nokton Lens for Nikon F Mount Black is a premium manual focus prime lens made of metal components, which offers a fast maximum aperture and smooth bokeh.
Voigtlander 55mm f/1.2 SL IIs Nokton Lens Nikon F Mount Black Summary
The Voigtländer SLIIs series lenses are manual focus premium optics for 35mm SLR cameras, with a lens barrel made of precise and durable metal components for smooth and extremely accurate focus.
This fixed focal length lens utilizes the latest optical technology to offer image rendering capabilities unattainable by zoom lenses.
- Nikon AI-S mount with built-in CPU
- Outstanding image quality with state-of-the-art optics
- Full-frame coverage of the image circle
- All-metal lens barrel for rigidity and durability
- Manual focus for precise focusing operation
Featuring an image circle that covers the full-frame format, they are highly regarded for their excellent image quality and the tactile pleasure of manual focus.
The NOKTON 55mm F1.2 SLIIs is a high-speed standard lens newly designed as the fifth model in the SLIIs series.
The specifications of the ‘55mm F1.2’ requires a long back focus and pays homage to the F1.2 class high-speed standard lenses that appeared in the 1960s as lenses for aspirational high-end SLR cameras.
The optical formula consists of 7 elements in 6 groups, all of which are classical spherical elements which achieve high image quality.
The lens also provides a smooth bokeh effect to emphasize subject when the aperture is wide open while maintaining an extremely high sharpness throughout the whole image and entire aperture range.
The focus and aperture rings are made of metal featuring a large machined finger hold and a precision-machined knurled barrel. The entire lens is finished in black for an intrepid vintage look. The mount is Nikon Ai-S compatible with a built-in CPU. It is designed to be as slim as possible, with optical performance as the primary consideration, requiring newly design parts to achieve this goal.
In addition to this new design work, the side of the metal mount is machined which prevents interference between the aperture linkage pin and the lens. This is just one example of our commitment to fine craftsmanship. This lens is also equipped with an Ai coupler and can be used with a large variety of bodies, from analogue SLR cameras to the latest digital SLRs offering excellent image quality.
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.