Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2 Nokton Aspherical Lens Sony E
The NOKTON 40mm F1.2 Aspherical is a high-speed manual focus lens optimized for the imaging sensors of Sony mirrorless cameras. While retaining a compact size, this lens realizes a world first* as a full frame 40mm lens with a large F1.2 aperture. The optical formula features two elements each with two aspherical surfaces, so you can enjoy reliable optical performance and gentle very out-of-focus bokeh at maximum aperture. When used on a camera with an APS-C sensor, the 40mm focal length is equivalent to 60mm, enabling the lens to be used as a standard lens on both full frame and APS-C cameras. The aperture ring has click stops in 1/3 steps. The lens also features a click stop switching mechanism that enables the click stops to be turned off when shooting video.
The NOKTON designation is only given to high-speed lenses in the Voigtländer lineup with a maximum aperture of F1.5 or faster. When the first NOKTON was released in the 1950s, it was positioned as a lens that enabled images to be captured even in low light. However, with constantly improving imaging sensor sensitivity, the advantage of a high-speed lens nowadays is the ability to use as a means of photographic expression the out-offocus bokeh created by opening the aperture.
- Full frame Sony E-mount with electrical contacts
- Enhanced high performance utilizing aspherical lens surfaces
- Optical design optimized for digital imaging sensors
- Extremely solid and durable all-metal barrel
- Manual focus for precise focusing
- Installed with aperture click stop switching mechanism for video
- Minimum focus distance of 35cm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.