VisibleDust EZ SwabLight VDust Plus DHAP 1.6x Cleaning Kit
A cleaning kit to keep your camera sensor and mirror free of dust and water marks.
VisibleDust EZ SwabLight VDust Plus DHAP Cleaning Kit Summary
This kit from VisibleDust will help you maintain your APS-C crop factor camera sensor and mirror in pristine condition. Most current sensor technology makes use of a water repellent hydrophobic coating to reduce water stains. VDust Plus is an excellent alcohol based cleaning solution that evaporates fast—ideal for removal of water stains—and is compatible with hydrophobic sensor coatings.
Also available in Sensor Clean and VDust Plus MXD variants.
Did you know that Park Cameras offers an in-store Sensor Cleaning Service?
For best performance always swab in the same direction and use each face only once. Orange DHAP Vswabs are only compatible with VDust Plus.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Cleaning Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.