VisibleDust EZ Dualpower-X Regular Strength 1.3x Cleaning Kit
A cleaning kit capable of removing most stains from your camera sensor.
VisibleDust EZ Dualpower-X Regular Strength Cleaning Kit Summary
- More versatile and better value than single solution options
- Switching liquids enhances cleaning
- Easy to remove tough stains
This kit from VisibleDust will help you maintain your Micro Four Thirds camera sensor in pristine condition. Most current sensor technology makes use of a water repellent hydrophobic coating to reduce water stains. VDust Plus is an excellent alcohol based cleaning solution that evaporates fast ideal for removal of water stains and is compatible with hydrophobic sensor coatings. Alcohol, however, has poor cleaning properties for some common types of stains such as those caused by lubricant and tough organic material. On the other hand, Sensor Clean is an excellent cleaning solution capable of dissolving organic material.
Simple visual inspection can not be used to determine the nature of a stain; start with either solution and stop if the stain is removed. Otherwise switch solutions, use a new swab, and proceed with cleaning.
As Sensor Clean is water based, over saturation of the swab may create streaks on the sensor surface due to its hydrophobic nature. If any streaks appear, either reduce the amount of liquid used, allow more evaporation time, or simply use VDust Plus with a new swab to remove water streaks.
For best performance do not add two solutions to the same swab and always swab in the same direction. Use each face only once.
What else is included in the box?
Other VisibleDust Cleaning Kits
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Cleaning Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.