VESTA Aspire 25 GY Shoulder Bag - Grey
The VESTA Aspire 25 is the ideal compact, lightweight and stylish shoulder bag for a DSLR or CSC (Compact System Camera) with medium lens attached, 3-4 additional lenses, flash, accessories and personal essentials such as a water bottle.
- Weighs just 480g
- External dimensions 290 × 205 × 255mm
- Top access that opens away from the body for easy access and maximum security
- Secure full zip closure
- Well-padded all round to keep your kit safe
- Well organized with multiple pockets for all essentials
- Functionality that doesn't compromise on design
Weighing just 480g, the VESTA Aspire 25 is a stylish, lightweight camera shoulder bag that is ideal for DSLR/mirrorless cameras, with 3-4 lenses and a 9" tablet, with multiple pockets for a multitude of accessories.
Access to the full camera kit is from the top, with a cover that opens away from the body, allowing easy access to your kit while protecting it from the worst of the elements, or unwanted attention.
This shoulder bag features two expanding side pockets to carry additional kit, such as a Vesta Table Tripod and a water bottle.
The shoulder strap is well padded with a sturdy top handle that allows you to pick up the bag with ease.
All-in-all, this is a great value camera shoulder bag for a mid-sized kit, that is lightweight and looks great. Designed to help you explore your world.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.